Today we are going to discuss in front of you in the context of the world economy i.e. World Economy Ranking 2022, here you should understand that India has recently overtaken Britain and has taken its place in front of the world as its fifth economy. It has come to the fore that India is at the top of the list of top 5 countries in the world so far and according to the information coming out, India is ready to leave behind Japan soon under the World Economy Ranking 2022.
So friends, let us know how India has put the world’s biggest economies behind itself. Today we are going to give you information about it through this article World Economy Ranking 2022. I hope you get this information: World Economy Ranking 2022 Will prove to be very beneficial.
World Economy Ranking 2022
You must be aware that the Indian economy was severely hurt during the Corona period, but since then the Indian economy is slowly coming back on track. If we talk about the financial year 2022-23, then according to the World Economy Ranking 2022, the financial year In the first quarter of 2022-23, from April to June, the Indian economy grew further at a rate of 13.5 per cent.
But it was much lower than RBI’s estimate of 16.5 per cent. According to the World Economy Ranking 2022, according to the data released by the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, the first quarter of the last 2 years was heavily affected due to the covid epidemic, but this time it is not so. According to the World Economy Ranking 2022, the commodity prices are heavy.There has been an increase and the pace of economic development has come to the fore.
India GDP ranking 2022 Overview
|Article title||World Economy Ranking 2022|
|India rank in world economy||5th|
|India will cover 3rd economy rank till||2029|
|India nominal GDP||3.8 trillion dollar|
|India World GDP share||3.5 percent|
|Fastest growing economy in the world||Guyana|
Top 5 economy in the world
- First of all, if we talk about the USA It comes first in the Top 5 economies in the world. In this regard let us make it clear to you that the USA , whose capital is Washington DC and whose area and population is 9.834 million square kilometers and 335 million respectively.
- According to the Top 5 economies in the world, the GDP of the USA is 26 trillion dollars. Which is about 24.1 percent of the total GDP of the world.
- In this sequence, the second place comes from China, whose area and population are approximately 9.597 million square kilometers and 1.45 billion respectively.
- According to the Top 5 economies in the world, it is 20 percent of the total GDP of the world, In the same sequence, if we talk about Japan, whose capital is Tokyo, then the total area and population of Japan is 377,975 square kilometers and 125 million respectively, and according to the Top 5 economies in the world, the world contributes 4.8 cents to India’s total GDP.
- In this sequence, Germany comes at number four, whose capital is Berlin, and the total area and population of Germany are approximately 357,588 square kilometers and 84 million respectively. According to the Top 5 economies in the world, it gives 4.1 percent GDP.
- In this episode, India whose capital is Delhi and area and population are 3.287 million kilometer square and 1.59 billion respectively. Top 10 in the world India has contributed 3.5 percent of the total GDP of the world leaving behind the UK recently.
GDP growth by country 2022
You can also analyze the status of India’s GDP Growth by country 2022 according to the report of global institutions, according to which according to the recently released World Economic Outlook by the International Monetary Fund, India’s GDP is less than the GDP growth rate of 8 countries,It has been told.
But according to GDP Growth by country 2022, compared to the size of GDP of 8 countries, India’s GDP is 1.5 times bigger. According to the recently released report GDP Growth by country 2022, India’s GDP is the fifth largest GDP in the world. Although India is still ahead of the USA, China, Japan, and Germany.
India GDP 2022 in trillion
As revealed in the SBI report, America and Europe are facing the highest inflation rate of 40 years, whereas in China too, according to India GDP 2022 in trillion, the construction sector has declined, the condition of banks is also critical. India GDP 2022 in trillion Inflation level is very high in India too.
But there is very less inflation as compared to western countries. The government has recently announced the PLI scheme, so that according to India GDP 2022 in trillion, India is ready to compete with China in terms of automobile components, semiconductors, telecom equipment, electric vehicles, solar modules, medical devices, etc.
Fastest growing economy in the world
FAQs related World Economy Ranking 2022
India has recently overtaken which country to become the fifth largest economy in the world?
India has recently overtaken the UK to become the fifth largest economy in the world.
What is the nominal GDP of India in 2022?
India’s nominal GDP in 2022 is $3.8 trillion.
According to the World Economy Ranking 2022, which are the countries with the 10 largest economies in the world?
World Economy Ranking 2022 The world’s 10 largest economy countries are as follows respectively.
US > China > Japan > Germany > India > UK > France > Canada > Brazil
Click Here for home page of urbanaffairskerala.org for latest update