The Western Coal Company, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, has posted an official announcement for WCL Recruitment 2023 on its website westerncoal.in. For the 135 positions in Technical and Supervisory Grade C and Technical and Supervisory Grade B under ground coal mines and open cast mines located in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, officials are accepting online applications from qualified individuals. The online registration period for WCL Recruitment 2023 has begun, and it will stay open until February 10th, 2023. For information on the IndBank Recruitment 2023 announcement, age restrictions, and other requirements, see the article.
WCL Recruitment 2023
An applicant must be at least 18 years old and not older than 30 to submit the application. WCL Vacancy 2023 Notification candidate for the position of mining sirdar must have completed the 10th grade and be in possession of a current certificate of mining sirdar issued by the DGMS or a mining diploma.
WCL Notification 2023
Additionally, a First Aid certification is required, as are certificates from DGMS for Overseas Competency and Gas Testing. You need a diploma in mine surveying or a certificate of competency in a survey from the DGMS to qualify for the position of surveyor. WCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Filling out the application for the position of surveyor requires a surveyor certificate.
WCL Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the formal announcement, all pertinent information about WCL Vacancy 2023 has been made public. Let’s look at the summary table for information on recruitment.
|Conducting Body||Western Coalfields Limited|
|Post||Mining Sirdar & Surveyor|
|No of Vacancy||135|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Dates||21st January to 10th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
WCL Recruitment Exam Form 2023
Mining Sirdar and Surveyor positions are up for grabs in this round of recruiting. To learn more about this recruitment in depth, candidates can review the notification. WCL Recruitment Exam Form 2023 total of 135 positions are open for this, 107 of which are for mining sirdars and 28 for surveyors.
We have a link to the official website westerncoal.in where you may submit your application online. WCL Bharti Exam Form 2023 examination fee of Rs. 1180 will be applied to applicants who fall under the unreserved and OBC categories. The SC, ST, PWD, and ESM categories’ candidates will not be charged. Furthermore, there won’t be any fees for departmental candidates.
WCL Bharti 2023
A significant portion of the nation’s energy needs are met by Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) WCL Bharti 2023 a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (a Maharatna Company of the Government of India). WCL Bharti 2023 several locations in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, we run highly automated opencast and underground coal mines.
WCL Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must be aware of all the requirements for WCL Recruitment 2022 for the open positions. Below is a description of the WCL Eligibility Criteria 2023 requirements, including educational requirements.
WCL Educational Qualification 2023
- T & S Mining Sirdar Grade C: 10th passed.
- DGMS-issued Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency in good standing or a diploma in mining and mine surveying given by DGMS is an WCL Educational Qualification 2023
- Overman Competency Certificate.
- WCL Educational Qualification 2023 Gas Testing Certificate from DGMSan acceptable first aid certificate.
Matriculation, as well as either a diploma in mining and mine surveying or a surveyor’s certificate of WCL Eligibility Criteria 2023. competence from the DGMS, requirements for the position of surveyor (mining) in T & S Grade B.
WCL Age Limit 2023
According to WCL Bharti 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
How to apply for WCL Recruitment 2023
For their applications to be submitted successfully, candidates must follow these instructions:
- Visit the Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) website at westerncoal.in to access the official portal.
- On the home page, select “Careers” from the menu at the very top.
- Additionally, select the recruitment option from the corresponding selection list.
- Look up the employment notification for the positions of Mining Sirdar in Technical and Supervisory Grade “C” and Surveyor (Mining) in Technical and Supervisory Grade “B” by clicking the link in the listed notification.
- Click here to apply, as seen under the heading.
- The screen will show the page for the WCL-Recruitment IR Department.Select “New Registration” from the menu.
- The screen will then display the New Registration form.
- Fill out the necessary information in the relevant fields in the post that the application must submit.
- Once all relevant and necessary information has been entered, touch the register button.
- Complete the remaining fields on the application form after registering.
- The aforementioned documents should be uploaded in the appropriate sizes and formats.
- Additionally, print the demand draught needed to pay the appropriate application fee in accordance with the reservation requirements.
- Submit the online application by February 10, 2023.
- Print the completed application form as well.
- The candidates must pay the application fee offline, using a demand draught made out to Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur, at their respective banks.Additionally, a copy of the provided documents must be attested by the candidates.
- You must include an envelope with the application form, a demand draught payment receipt, and supporting documents.
|Online Apply, Notification||westerncoal.in|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding WCL Recruitment 2023
When is the application deadline for the WCL recruitment of mining sirdars and surveyors in 2023?
The deadline for submitting an online application for WCL Vacancy of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor of Mining 2023 has been set for February 10, 2023, and February 20, 2023, respectively.
What is the application fee for WCL Recruitment 2023?
For the UR category, the application cost for WCL Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 1180/-