A notification has been issued by the West Bengal Public Service Commission regarding the West Bengal Civil Services (exe 1) Exam 2023. It mentions that the eligible and interested candidates who are interested in the WBPSC Recruitment 2023 must follow all the eligibility criteria and notification. You can apply online before the last date after reading. Actually, we tell you here that you can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2023 from the official website @wbpsc.gov.in from 28 February 2023 to the last date 21 March 2023. And the online application made after this will not be considered. After which we should explain to you here that the selection of candidates under WBPSC Recruitment 2023 will be done through a written examination and personality test.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023
Here, let us explain to the applicants that you can apply only through online medium i.e. official website, and after making the form online, according to WBPSC Recruitment 2023, the editing window will be open from 31 March 2023 to 6 April 2023. Candidates should keep in mind that their minimum age limit should be 21 years and the maximum age limit should be 36 years along with this, under WBPSC Recruitment 2023, candidates will also have to submit an application fee of ₹ 210 and selected Selected candidates will get monthly salary under Scale Pay Level 16.
WBPSC WBCS Recruitment 2023
It is worth noting that the West Bengal Civil Services Executive Examination 2023 will be conducted by the commission, you will get information in this regard through the official website wbpsc.gov.in. We have also given you information regarding downloading notifications regarding West Bengal Civil Services Recruitment 2023 directly through the link below. In connection with WBPSC WBCS Vacancy 2023, West Bengal Public Service Commission has also released the details schedule of the application process in connection with the exam 2023.
WBPSC 2023 Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Caption||WBPSC Vacancy 2023|
|Recruitment Start Date||28 February 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||21 March 2023|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, main exam, Interview|
|Exam Name||WBCS 2023|
WBPSC Gov In Apply Online
- Whichever interested candidates want, they can also apply online under their WBPSC Recruitment 2023,
- for which they will first have to visit the official website @wbpsc.gov.in West Bengal Public Service Commission, after which they will have to visit the homepage of the website under the Candidates section.
- Click on the link for One Time Registration.
- After this candidates will also have to generate their enrollment number by entering their personal details.
- After that log in using your enrollment number and password in the context of WBPSC Gov In Apply Online and also apply for the exam.
- After which the form will have to be submitted by uploading all types of documents and paying the application fee according to your category.
- Lastly, take a printout of it for future reference and keep it with you.
West Bengal Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Dates
Here we are telling you that when to when you will get the information related to the completion date from the beginning to the end of the recruitment process under WBPSC Recruitment 2023, here we have given you all the necessary information regarding West Bengal Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Dates have given Regarding West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023,
- You can apply online from 28 February 2023.
- After this, March 21, 2023 has been proposed as the last date for depositing the application fee through online medium.
- And the date 22 March 2023 is proposed under West Bengal Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Dates through offline medium.
- And in this way, now the window facility for correction will be open from 31 March 2023 to 6 April 2023.
WBCS 2023 Preparation Selection Process
There are 2 sections in the WBPSC Exe exam, written test and personality test, in fact, here we explain to you in relation to the WBCS 2023 Preparation Selection Process that your written test will be conducted in two phases, in which the first paper will be of objective type MCQs of two marks. The second paper, which we also call the main exam, will also have objective-type MCQ types and conventional-type questions.
According to WBPSC Recruit 2023, candidates will be allowed admission only on the basis of the result of the preliminary examination. And the candidates who will be answered the result of the main examination only those successful candidates will be invited for a personality test as per the WBCS 2023 Preparation Selection Process.
WBCS Application Fee
As per the guidelines of the West Bengal Public Service Commission, candidates will have to deposit an application fee of ₹ 210. As per the WBCS Application Fee, SC/ST and PWD candidates will be provided fee exemption as per government standard rules. That is, whatever candidates are willing to apply, they will have to enroll themselves according to the one-time registration scheme through the website under WBPSC Recruitment 2023 before applying for the exam. Only after this do candidates have to fill out their online application form. And the candidates who have already enrolled themselves through the website will not need to enroll again.
WBCS Syllabus 2023
Actually, you can get information here that West Bengal Public Service Commission is a body which is responsible for conducting WBPSC Vacancy 2023. The examination is conducted by West Bengal Public Service Commission under three phases i.e. preliminary main and interview. Here today we are telling you what WBCS Syllabus 2023 is and you are also going to get information about the WBCS Exam Pattern from here today.
- There is only one General Studies paper in the WBCS Prelims exam, similarly, there are 6 compulsory papers and two optional papers in the WBCS Main exam.
- And under these 6 compulsory papers, four papers are of MCQ type General Studies, General Studies II, Constitution of India including the role and functions of the Reserve Bank of India and Indian Economy and Test of Arithmetic and Reasoning.
- If the candidate identifies himself/herself by writing his/her roll number and name, then 10% of marks are deducted from the total marks obtained by him/her.
- According to the WBCS Syllabus 2023, the main exam consists of conventional and essay tests, which are allowed to be taken in either Bengali or English language only.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2023
What is the official website regarding WBPSC Vacancy?
You will find the mention of the official website regarding WBPSC Vacancy 2023 in this article.
How can I apply under WBPSC Vacancy?
Under WBPSC Vacancy 2023, you can apply on the basis of the proper guidelines explained in this article.