The most recent announcement for the recruitment of 17291 different positions, including Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, ANM, Pharmacist, etc. on a contract basis, has been made by the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM). Starting on November 27, 2022, qualified applicants may submit an online application for the UP NHM Vacancy 2022 through the website nhm.gov.in. Below are all of the details for the UP NHM district wise vacancy 2022–23.
UP NHM Vacancy 2022
The acronym stands for National Health Mission. Its main goal is to provide people with access to reputable and effective healthcare facilities in both urban and rural locations. The National Health Mission has provided the people of Uttar Pradesh with the highest standard of effective, high-quality healthcare. Candidates may submit their applications for the UP NHM Vacancy 2022 before the deadline.
Qualified applicants are welcome to submit applications to UP NHM vacancy 2022 U.P. ‘s 17000+ contractual openings for ANMs, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, and Allopathic Pharmacists. With 7924 open positions, the UP NHM Vacancy 2022 is now accepting applications. The honorarium for this UP NHM vacancy 2022 position is up to Rs 30,000.
UP NHM Vacancy 2022 Overview
|Examination name||UP NHM Examination 2022|
|Application date||27 November 2022 to 1 December 2022|
|Exam date||Will be updated soon|
How to register yourself In UP NHM 2022
- visit the official website of the National Health Mission UP. gov.in
- Select the New Registration option at this time.
- You must now establish a distinct user ID and password and register as a user.
- Connect using this login name and password to apply.
- Select the section Current Available Jobs from the menu.
- Click the Apply Now button to apply for the UP NHM vacancy 2022
- Date of birth (DoB), address, state, phone number, email, and other basic information should be filled out correctly.
- Candidates must now carefully provide their educational and professional background information.
- You can apply for either one or both sessions, and you can specify where you’d want to work.
- Upload your most recent photographs, signature, high school diploma (10th grade report card), registration certificate from the Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council.
- Check the information provided by you.
- Click the “Confirm and Submit Application” button to finish submitting the application form.
- Save the registration number for later reference.
- Take a printout of the most recent application that was submitted for your records.
UP NHM 2022 Selection process
Before applying through upnrhm.gov.in, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Here are the steps for the UP NHM Vacancy 2022 selection process.
- Document Verification Using Computer Based Testing
- Only a placeholder offer of admission to a computer-based test will be made. The candidate’s application will be subject to verification of the data on the application and the supporting documents if they are chosen for shortlisting. During the document verification process, only the documents that the applicant uploaded during the online application submission process must be produced.
UP NHM Vacancy 2022 Examination Pattern
The computer-based test will last two hours (in one sitting) and have two sections with a combined 100 marks. Professional Knowledge (connected to a discipline or domain) will make up Section I (80 marks), and General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Basic Computer Knowledge (20 marks) will make up Section II (100 multiple-choice questions) (MCQ).
- Each question will be worth one point, and there will be NO DEDUCTIVE MARKING for incorrect responses.
- Only English and Hindi will be used in the bilingual question paper. However, the English version of the question shall be valid and conclusive in the event of any inconsistency with the Hindi version.
UP NHM Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- When submitting an online application, a staff nurse must have either a B. Sc. in nursing from any recognised institution that has been approved by the state’s or the government’s nursing council or a staff nurse diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
- at the time of submitting an online application, an UP NHM ANM Vacancy 2022 Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Diploma from Any Recognized Institute Approved by THE NURSING Council of The State/Goi Registration from the Up Nurses and Midwives Council
- When submitting an online application, pharmacists must be Allopathic Intermediate with a Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy and be registered with the Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) Lab Technician Degree or Intermediate (10+2) Science with Medical Laboratory Technology Diploma, or a Degree or Diploma from a University or Institute that Has Been by a good Central government or state government.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding UP NHM Vacancy 2023
Q1. What is the official website of UP NHM Vacancy 2023?
Ans. nhm.gov.in is the official website of UP NHM Vacancy 2023.
Q2. How can a candidate register himself/ herself for UP NHM Vacancy 2023?
Ans. To register yourself, candidates can check the steps given above in the article.
1 thought on “UP NHM Vacancy 2022 – 17291 Posts Apply Online, @upnrhm.gov.in”