The budget for the financial year 2023-24 is being presented by the BJP government of the state on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, it is noteworthy that this budget is being presented in the House by the State Finance Minister Suresh Khanna for the second term of the Yogi government. Such possibilities are being expressed that the size of the UP Budget 2023 is going to be more than Rs 7 lakh crore. So we can say in clear words that this is going to prove to be the biggest budget ever.
UP Budget 2023
That’s why even if we give it the analogy of the Grand Budget, then there will be no exaggeration. To get more information regarding UP Budget 2023, read this article till the end. The second thing comes from where the money for the budget comes from, so let us tell you here that the government has its share in central taxes, land revenue corporation tax, VAT, state goods and services tax, stamp duty, and registration fee imposed by the government on petrol and diesel.
2023-24 UP Budget
VAT is all these means under which the government earns its income, UP Budget 2023 is going to be presented today. In this regard, you will also have a lot of desire from this budget. The debt burden is also increasing for the government to meet its needs. Now let’s see how much which class is going to get under the UP Budget 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Budget Analysis 2023 Overview
|Article Caption||UP Budget 2023|
|UP Budget present Date||22 February 2023 Wednesday at 11:00am|
|Budget Amount||More than 7 lakh crores Rs|
|CM||Sri Yogi AdityaNath|
|Finance minister||Sri Suresh Khanna|
Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023
It is remarkable that despite being such a huge Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023, it is not able to make a big impact on the common man’s life, so here we will explain to you under the UP Budget 2023, Uttar Pradesh, the country’s largest state. At this time everyone’s eyes including farmers, youth, education and health are fixed on the Yogi government.
It is being speculated that the way the central government focused on the common people and the middle class in the budget, in the same way a populist Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023 may be presented by the UP BJP government. One can also see the tableau of proposals made at the recently held Global Investors Summit.
UP Budget Key Features Live
According to information received from important sources, this time there is a possibility of an increase of 8 to 10 percent in the budget. This way it is UP Budget 2023 Live It is being mentioned that more than 7 lakh crore rupees will be spent. Last year a budget of Rs 648000 crore was presented. Therefore, this time an increase of more than Rs 50,000 crore is being seen under the UP Budget Key Features Live. It is being said that this budget will focus on all kinds of basic services like health education and security.
And along with this, under the UP Budget Key Features Live, the government will present its UP Result 2023 keeping in mind its target of 1 trillion dollars. Today around 11:00 am, Suresh Khanna, who is the Finance Minister in the Government of Uttar Pradesh, will present the fourth consecutive budget of his tenure in the Vidhan Sabha and the seventh budget of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s tenure.
UP Budget 2023 Live
CM Yogi Adityanath tweeted before the budget of Uttar Pradesh under UP Budget 2023 Live in the budget to be released today on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 in Uttar Pradesh and said, “In the first year of the nectar period of independence, today seems to be a new year.” The budget of Uttar Pradesh will add new golden chapters in the history of social, economic and cultural development of the state.Undoubtedly this UP Budget 2023 will fulfill the interests of every section of the society including the poor farmers, youth and women of the village as per the vision of the respected Prime Minister”.
If we talk about the BJP government in Uttar Pradesh, according to the UP Budget 2023 Live, then this BJP government is going to present the budget for the seventh consecutive time in the House. On the other hand, Finance Minister Suresh Khanna is going to present the fourth budget of his tenure.
Uttar Pradesh Budget Live Updates
- This morning at 6:34 the news came that assembly proceedings are going to start at 11:00 am and today is the third day of the UP assembly session.
- After that it is a matter of 6:35 that Finance Minister Suresh Khanna will present the budget of UP.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh Budget Live Updates, at 6:44, Rakesh Tikait, the leader of the Bharatiya Kisan Union, said that what the people of Delhi have given, will the people of UP give the same.
- Along with this, Tikait said that work should be done on the cost of crops in the UP budget.
- At 7:00 in the morning, Rakesh Tikait said that until an MSP guarantee law does not come into effect in the country, there is no need for a budget in the state.
- It was revealed at 7:02 in the morning that this time UP Budget 2023 can go above 7 lakh crores.
- At 7:08 it was said by UP Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad that this UP budget will be better than the expectation of 23 people.
- He also said that the opposition has got upset with the government in the state.
- At 7:18, regarding the budget, it was said that this time there can be an arrangement to get two Ujjwala cylinders free of cost.
- At 7:50 in the morning, BSP Legislature Party leader Umashankar Singh said that the last Diwali had passed but the cylinder was not found.
- It was revealed at 8:21 in the morning that the sugarcane farmers of western Uttar Pradesh would also have focused on Sports Metro Rail and Expressway.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Budget Live Updates at 9:00 am, SP party chief Akhilesh Yadav said that unemployment and inflation remain at its peak.
- CM Yogi’s statement came at 9:29 in the morning that this budget will add new golden chapters in the history of development.
- It was said at 10:25 in the morning that ₹ 500 crore will be given for smart classes in this budget.
FAQs regarding UP Budget 2023
When is Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023 going to come?
Uttar Pradesh Budget 2023 is going to come today, Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 11:00 am.
Which will be the consecutive budget of the Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh?
This is going to be the seventh consecutive budget of the Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh.
Who will present this seventh budget of the BJP government of Uttar Pradesh?
This 7th consecutive budget of the BJP government of Uttar Pradesh will be presented by Finance Minister Mr. Suresh Khanna.
Click Here for home page of urbanaffairskerala.org for latest update.