The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has recently invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Police Sub Inspector under TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023. If you also consider yourself an eligible and interested candidate, then you can now visit the TNUSRB official website @tnusrb.tn.gov.in You can apply online by visiting tnusrb.tn.gov.in. It has come to my attention that you can apply for these posts from June 1 to June 30, 2023. Keep in mind that any application made after this will not be accepted.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
So you have to take special care of your time. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has given instructions to issue a registration for a total of 621 posts under TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 starting June 1, 2023. Official sources have been quoted as saying that the AAP TNUSRB registration process is starting on June 1 and will end on June 30, 2023. If you are also a candidate who is interested in the SI posts, then you can apply according to the date notification issued by the board; although the exam date has not been announced yet.
It is being said that the exam date for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 will be announced tentatively in August 2023. It is also coming to light that TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 will be organized in 5 stages, which include written exam certificate verification, physical test, oral exam, and special marks. To get further, more detailed information, you have to read this article until the end.
TNUSRB 2023 Bharti Notification PDF Overview
|Article Heading||TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Application Duration||1 June 2023 to 30 June 2023|
TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2023
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Numbers|
|Police Sub Inspector (talluka)||366|
|Police Sub Inspector (AR)||145|
|Police Sub Inspector (TSP)||110|
TNUSRB SI Notification PDF Download
Here let us make one thing more clear to you: candidates must go to the official notification. Here we have directly mentioned a link to download the TNUSRB SI Notification PDF, from which you will get all the information related to recruitment in one place. That is, you will get many other details regarding TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2023, like application dates, age limit, qualifications, physical measurement, and a number of vacancies, here.
Here we remind you once again that under the TNUSRB Sub Inspector recruitment process, you will get information related to the written examination, physical examination, document verification, and viva. To get complete information, you have to read this article in detail.
TNUSRB SI Exam Dates 2023
|1st june 2023||Online application starts|
|30 june 2023||Online Application Close|
|TBA||Admit Card Release Date|
|TBA||Exam Conduct date|
|TBA||Result Declare date|
|TBA||Physical test date|
TNUSRB SI Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you are also one of those candidates who are willing to apply online for 621 Sub Inspector posts, then here we make it clear to you under the TNUSRB SI Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria that you must be a graduate from a recognized institute or university. The degree should be complete, and you will get the rest of the information under the notification. If we talk about the age limit for this recruitment, then let us tell you here that your minimum age limit should be 20 years and your maximum age limit should be 30 years.
The age limit will be calculated as of July 1, 2023. Applicants have to pay Rs 500 as an application fee online, and a total of Rs 1000 is to be paid online as an application fee for a candidate of the Tamil Nadu Police Department applying under both open and departmental categories.
TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern
As we made clear above, your selection for TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2023 will be based on five stages, which include a written exam, document verification, physical test, oral test, and special marks.
- So first of all, if we talk about the written test, then as per the TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern, the first part of the written test for both open quota and departmental exams will contain the Tamil Aptitude Test, which will have objective-type questions of 100 marks.
- And the second part of the written exam will consist of 70 objective-type questions for the GK Psychology exam in open quota, and the second part of the written exam will consist of 85 questions for the GK Psychology Police Administration exam under departmental examination, which will be of MCQ type.
- Now in the second phase, verification of certificates and the physical efficiency test will be of 15 marks, and the exemption will be available for PMT and PET exams under the departmental quota. In the third phase, there will be a 10-mark open quota oral examination and a 10-mark departmental examination.
- In the fourth phase, under Special Marks, open quota candidates will get 5 marks under NCC, NSS, or Sports.
- And under departmental examination, 5 marks will be awarded for medals under National Police Duty.
- Thus, according to the TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern, a 100-mark question paper will be included for both the open quota and the departmental examination.
- Candidates must obtain at least 40 marks in the Tamil Reality Test.
TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2023
Candidates will be directly able to download the TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2023 through the official website. Once the admit card is released, candidates must visit the official website to download the TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2023. We will provide you with the same immediately. It will get updated, for which you will have to bookmark this article: TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2023.
Friends, let us tell you here that the TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2023 is a very important document for you, which you must carry inside the examination center. Yes, friends, without this, you are not allowed to enter the exam center or exam hall. Because all kinds of information about you are mentioned on this hall ticket. Friends, along with this, let us also tell you that it is necessary to carry your Aadhaar card with you as an identity card.
How to apply for TNUSRB SI Bharti 2023
- First of all, you have to go to the official website, TNUSRB @tnusrb.tn.gov.in, and after coming to the home page, you have to click on the online application.
- In this way, a new window will open in front of you, where you have to click on the link to create a new user.
- Now you will have to register here with a valid email ID and mobile number, fill out all the information asked for here properly, and attach a copy of your photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- And finally, you have to submit your application form and pay the application fee.
- And for future reference, take a printout of your application form and keep it safely with you.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
What is the official website for TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2023?
You will find a mention of the official website for TNUSRB SI Vacancy in this article.
What is the deadline to apply for TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2023?
You can apply online for TNUSRB Vacancy 2023 from June 1 to June 30, 2023.
For how many posts in total is TNUSRB Vacancy going to take place?
The TNUSRB recruitments are to be done for a total of 621 posts.