Sukanya Yojana Details in Hindi – The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was established by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to shield young Indian ladies from potential financial difficulties. This plan requires that before the girl kid becomes 10 years old, her parents open an investment account. This investment account can be opened through a bank or post office. This enables the girl child’s parents to make monthly deposits ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1.5 lakh. If you want to open a girl’s investment account under the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022, please make sure to read this entire page.
A small savings programme for females sponsored by the government is called the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY). It is a part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana and can be opened by the parents of a girl under the age of ten. It can be opened by the proper banks or post offices. A SSY Account is valid for 21 years or, if the girl child marries after turning 18, until she reaches adulthood, whichever occurs first.
Sukanya yojna details in Hindi
Eligibility for the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) are as follows:
- Under the SSY programme, a girl kid may only have one account opened in her name by her parents or another legal guardian, and the girl child must be under the age of 10 at the time the account is opened.
- Only two SSY accounts are allowed per home, one for each girl child.
- It is possible to create a Sukanya Samriddhi Account for more than two girls in a few special situations, such as:
- If a girl child is born before twin or triplet girls, or if triplets are the first to arrive, a third account may be created.
- A third SSY account cannot be formed if a girl is born after twins or triplets are delivered.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Highlights
|Interest Rates||7.6% per annum (Q3 FY 2022-23)|
|Maturity Period||Until the girl child marries after being 18 years old, or 21 years|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||Rs. 250|
|Maximum Deposit Amount||Rs. 1.5 Lakh in a financial year|
|Eligibility||The SSY can be opened in the name of a girl child under 10 by the girl’s parents or legal guardians.|
|Income Tax Rebate||Ineligible under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act of 1961 (Maximum cap of Rs. 1.5 Lakh in a year)|
Sukanya yojana full details in hindi
1. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Investment (SSY), which was introduced as part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana programme, provides investors with a number of benefits. The following are some of this plan’s primary benefits:
2. High Interest Rate: SSY offers a higher fixed rate of return than other government-backed tax saving programmes like PPF (currently 7.6% yearly for Q3 FY (2022-23)).
3. Returns that are Guaranteed: Since SSY is backed by the government, it delivers returns that are guaranteed.
4. Tax Benefit: Up to Rs. 1.5 lakh in annual tax deduction benefits are provided by SSY under Section 80C.
5. Flexible Investment: You can deposit any amount between Rs. 250 and Rs. 1.5 lakh annually. This ensures that investors with different financial backgrounds will be able to take part in the programme.
6. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY), which provides the benefit of annual compounding, is an excellent long-term investment strategy. Benefit of Compounding. Therefore, even small investments will eventually yield tremendous profits.
7. Convenient Transfer: If the parent or guardian who is in control of the Sukanya Samriddhi Account moves, it can be easily transferred (bank/post office) from one area of the country to another.
Sukanya samriddhi yojana details in hindi
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) account has a deposit cap of 1.5 lakh rupees per year, with a minimum contribution of 250 rupees per year. You must make at least the required annual investment for up to 15 years after the account is started. The account will then continue to collect interest until it matures. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) has a tenure/maturity period that lasts till the girl kid is 21 years old or until she marries after turning 18 years old. Only 15 years’ worth of donations are necessary, though. After then, the SSY account will continue to earn income even if no additional deposits are made until it matures.
Lic sukanya yojana details in hindi
- A “Default Account” is what an SSY account holder’s account will be referred to as if they are unable to make even the minimum deposit of Rs. 250 in a financial year. Interest will accrue on this default account at the current scheme rate until the maturity date. However, the defaulted account may also be reactivated before the 15-year window from the date of account opening expires by paying a minimum of Rs. 250 + Rs. 50 for each year it was in default.
- After turning 18, girls are able to manage their own accounts. Once she turns 18 and provides the post office or bank where the account is stored with all required papers, she is qualified to operate the SSY.
- Once the girl becomes 18 or completes the 10th grade, she may withdraw money from the account up to 50% of the amount that was available at the end of the preceding fiscal year to pay for tuition and other costs associated with further education. Subject to the specified ceiling and the actual demand of fee/other costs, a maximum of one withdrawal may be made each year, either in one lump sum payment or over the course of five years.
Sukanya yojana details hindi mai
Public and private banks in your area that are taking part in this scheme have locations or designated branches where you can invest. You must submit the required form, a check or draught for the required first payment, as well as your KYC paperwork, which includes your passport and Aadhaar card.
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Application Form, which is accessible at a nearby post office or participating public or private sector bank, must be filled out by investors. The SSY New Account Application Form can be downloaded from the following websites as well:
- websites of particular public sector banks, like the one for India Post, can be found on the Reserve Bank of India’s website (SBI, PNB, BoB, etc.)
- The websites of the private sector banks engaged (e.g. Bank)
The fields on the SSY application form are the same no matter where you obtain it from.
Sukanya samriddhi yojana scheme
The girl kid in whose name the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana investment will be made must have certain important details filled out on the SSY application form. The parent or guardian who will open the account and make deposits on her behalf must also be identified. The following are the key fields on the SSY Application Form:
- The little girl’s name (Primary Account Holder)
- the parent or guardian listed as the account’s name (Joint Holder)
- initial deposit amount
- Date and DD/Check number (used for an initial deposit)
- Information on the girl child’s birthdate taken from the birth certificate of the main account holder (Certificate number, date of issue, etc.)
- Identity of the Parent or Guardian (Driving License, Aadhaar, etc.)
- Current and permanent address, as shown on parent or guardian identification documents
- Information about any further KYC documents, if any (PAN, Voter ID card, etc.)
When the aforementioned information has been input, the form must be signed and delivered to the account-establishing authority (Post office or bank branch) along with copies of any required documents.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|