Bank holidays in September 2023 are very important for the workers. There will be 16 holidays in September month across the different states in India. We have given the bank holidays list as per the announcement of the Reserve Bank of India holiday list. So check the state-wise bank holidays that we have given in the below section the list of holidays in September 2023, we have also given regarding the holidays for other government jobs. To know all about September Bank Holiday 2023 stay with us on this post at last.
September Bank Holiday 2023
The bank holiday is very important for the workers of the bank. Every month the list of holidays for the banks is announced by the Reserve Bank of India holiday list. There will be a total number of 16 bank holidays in September month across the different states in India which will include Sundays. Along with that, we have also included the second Saturday and fourth Saturday for the holiday as per the Reserve Bank of India holiday list.
In the month of September Bank will be closed at the location of Krishna Janmashtami and Janmashtami Shravan Vad. There will be other bank holidays that we have given in the below section list-wise. However, the holiday will start on Janmashtami and will end on Eid Ul Nabi.
September Bank Holiday 2023 Overview
|Title||September Bank Holiday 2023|
|Starts From||Krishna Janmashtami|
|End on||Eid Ul Milad ul Nabi|
State-wise List Of Bank Holidays In September
On 6 September 2023 there will be a bank holiday across the state as per the announcement of the Reserve bank of India.
- 6 September 2023 – Srikrishna Janmashtami banks are closed in the state Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Bihar and Andhra Pradesh.
- 7 September 2023- Janmashtami and Sri Krishna Ashtami, Banks are closed in Chhattisgarh, Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Sikkim Rajasthan, Jammu Kashmir Meghalaya, Himachal Pradesh and Srinagar.
- 18 September 2023- Varsiddhi Vinayak Vrata and Vinayaka Chaturthi, Banks are closed in Telangana, Karnataka.
- 19 September 2023- Ganesh Chaturthi, Banks are closed in Maharashtra,Gujarat, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, and Goa.
- 20 September 2023- Ganesh Chaturthi and Nuakhai: Banks are closed in Goa, Orissa.
- 22 September 2023: Shree Narayana Guru Samadhi Day- Banks are closed in Kerala state.
- 23 September 2023: Fourth Saturday and Maharaja Hari Singh’s birthday- Banks are closed in Srinagar, Jammu.
Holidays In September India 2023
There will be various holidays in September 2023 that we have given in the above. We have given all the holiday lists according to the state wise in Dev section that you can see that will help you to analyse your holiday as per your state. In the below section we have given the holidays in the list that will be applicable for all the government jobs. The holidays will vary from state to state and you can check the holidays as per your estates and inclusive of notable Occasion such as Krishna Janmashtami and Eid.
Bank Holidays in September India 2023
- Sri Krishna Janmashtami,
- Janmashtami (Shravan Vad-8)/Sri Krishna Ashtami,
- Varasiddhi Vinayaka Vrata/Vinayaka Chathurthi,
- Ganesh Chaturthi/Samvatsari (Chaturthi Paksha),
- Ganesh Chaturthi (2nd day)/Nuakhai,
- Sree Narayana Guru Samadhi Day,
- Birthday of Maharaja Hari Singh Ji,
- Janmotsav of Srimanta Sankardeva,
- Milad-i-Sherif (Birthday of Prophet Muhammed),
- Eid-E-Milad/Eid-e-Milad Un Nabi – (Prophet Mohammad’s Birthday) (Barawafat),
- Indra Jatra/Friday following Eid-i-Milad-ul-Nabi.
List Of Holidays In September 2023
If we talk about the list of holidays then according to the Reserve Bank of India include 10 holidays under the holiday under negotiable instrument act and along with that the second and fourth Saturday and Sunday the list is released by the RBI. The total number of banks across the country will be shot for a total number of 16 days in the upcoming months that is September. The holidays will vary from state to state as we have already told you. As per the reserve bank of India while physical branches of the bank will be closed on these designated days. It is important to note that online banking will work including the ATM.
Bank holidays in September
Bank holidays in September list is given above. Rather than bank, if you are in another government job then you will be able to see the holidays that are given in the above list. The above list of holidays is very beneficial for the bank workers and RBI categorises holidays into three sections. The first action is a holiday under the negotiable instrument act. The second is banks closing of accounts and third is the real Time Gross settlement holiday. We have given all the holidays including these three in the above section. So this is all about September Bank Holiday 2023.
FAQs related to September Bank Holiday 2023
What is the total number of holidays in September month for banks?
As per RBI holiday list there are a total number of 16 holidays.
Click Here for the home page of UAK Portal for the latest tech update