If you are also one of them who are looking for the SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 under the Prelims PO exam conducted by the State Bank of India, then now you have come to the right place, actually here we are going to tell you that you How to check result related to SBI PO exam. It is worth noting that today we are giving you the desired information for the result release date and notice regarding this article SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 on official website @sbi.co.in.
The details mentioned on your SBI PO Result 2022 2023 include your roll number, your name, registration number, qualifying status and mains exam date. Therefore, you must read this article till the end so that you can get all the information regarding SBI PO Prelims Result 2023. So that you do not remain unaware of any kind of information.7
SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
As you all know that the preliminary stage examination of SBI PO was conducted by the State Bank of India on 17th November, 18th November, 19th November and 20th November 2022, under which SBI PO Prelims Result will be declared in the month of January in this coming new year. Full expectation of 2023 release is being expressed. Here we explain to you that SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 will be released on the official website of State Bank of India.
Here in this article, for your convenience, we have provided complete information related to SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 dates through this article. Under which the candidates will be able to get acquainted with the SBI PO preliminary exam, exam cut off, and all other dates. Friends, without delay, let us introduce you to all the information related to SBI PO Result 2023.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Overview
|Article Title||SBI PO Prelims Result 2023|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary officers|
|Important credentials||Registration Number, Roll Number or Date of Birth|
How to check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website @sbi.co.in of State Bank of India,
- Here we have mentioned the official website of State Bank of India in this article for the convenience of the candidates.
- Regarding the question asked by you How to check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023, you will need a lot of your roll number, registration number or date of birth to check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023.
- For this, you must keep these credentials ready with you.
- After this, as soon as you come to the home page of the website, here you will have to select your SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 link.
- After that now you can get your SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 by entering your roll number or registration number.
SBI PO 2023 Notification Date
As the students have been waiting for a long time that their SBI PO 2023 Notification Date is correct, then on what dates they can get the exam result to get the exam result. So to make similar information available under SBI PO Prelims Result 2023.
Here today we are providing you the required information about all the important dates regarding SBI PO Prelims Result 2023, which you must read and understand very carefully,
- Under this, know that you know that the examination was conducted on 17th November, 18th November, 19th November and 20th November 2023.
- And after which the possibility is being expressed in relation to SBI PO Prelims Result 2023,
- According to that, in January 2023 the result of SBI PO preliminary exam is going to come out.
- After which SBI PO Mains exam will be conducted in February 2023.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2022 23
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2022 23 will only decide after the preliminary exam that the candidate will be eligible to appear in the mains exam or not. If the candidates qualify in the preliminary cut off then only they will be considered eligible for the main examination.
In fact, let us make it clear to you here under SBI PO Prelims Result 2023, that SBI PO Cut Off depends on these factors, three factors are main among them, which are the difficulty level of the exam, the number of appeared candidates, and the number of vacancies released, play a key role.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022-2023
Here we give you information under SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022-2023, then let us explain to you here that your two papers will be completed under SBI PO Mains Exam, in which the first paper will be objective and the second paper will be descriptive. According to the SBI PO Prelims Result 2023, the pattern that will be there in the first objective paper will be something like this.
- 40 questions on Aptitude and Computer Aptitude will be of 50 marks each, 30 questions of Data Interpretation and Interpretation will be of 50 marks each.
- Similarly, 50 and 35 questions of General Economy and Banking Awareness and English Language will be of seven and 40 marks respectively.
- You will have 50 minutes for the Test of Reasoning and Computer Aptitude.
- And there will be 40 minutes for English language and 45 minutes for the remaining two tests.
- In this way, 200 marks and 3 hours duration will be given for a total of 155 questions under the objective paper.
- Under SBI PO Prelims Result 2023, you will get a total of 2 questions for 50 marks and 30 minutes for the second i.e. descriptive paper.
|Check Result||Click Here|
FAQs regarding SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
When will SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 come?
The result of SBI PO preliminary exam is going to come in January 2023.
What are the factors that can affect the SBI PO Cut Off?
Factors like total number of vacancies released, difficulty level of the exam and normalization affect the SBI PO cutoff.
How can I check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023?
You can check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 by visiting the official website of State Bank of India, sbi.co.in