Saksham yuva yojana : The State Government of Haryana’s Saksham Yuva Yojana is a developing programme that focuses on the welfare and upliftment of educated and unemployed young. The project’s primary goal is to offer these state’s educated youths monthly financial aid. Its main objective is to give them employment opportunities and place them in various state government offices. The Employment Department must be notified of any openings by all state agencies, boards, colleges, and enterprises. Graduates who have registered with the employment department will receive SMS and email alerts regarding job openings.
Saksham Yuva yojana
Employers can advertise job openings on the Saksham Yuva website for young people looking for employment. Candidates chosen will work in any of Under the Saksham Yojana, chosen individuals will work for any state government agency or bank. As previously said, the candidates would have to put in 100 hours of labour each month. In the department where they will be hired, they are expected to begin as trainees.
Saksham Yuva Yojana goals
The following are Saksham Yuva Yoina’s goals:
- The plan works to position the young generation in various State Government agencies and develops additional employment chances for them.
- The programme allows the applicant to choose the skill that he or she wants to develop so that it ultimately makes them capable of getting employment.
- It provides Unemployment Allowance and Honorarium to the eligible youth.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Saksham Yuva Yoiana|
|Status of the Scheme||Active|
|Scheme||Government of Haryana|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
Components of the Saksham Yuva Yojana
There are 2 major components that form the structure of this Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme:
- Up to Rs.3,000/- monthly allowance to the Unemployed
- Rs.100 per month to Matriculation qualified applicants (male or female)
- Rs.900 per month to 10+2 or equivalent qualified applicants
- Rs.1500 per month to Graduates or equivalent
- Rs.3,000 per month to Post Graduates or equivalents
- Monthly Honorarium up to Rs.6,000/- per month for maximum 100 hours of honorary assignment in a month under various Departments/Boards/ Corporations/Registered Societies etc. registered under Haryana Government and in Private companies/enterprises (as per their requirement). elements of the plan
The structure of this Saksham Yuva Yojana
This saksham yuva yojna scheme is made up of 2 main elements:
- A monthly allowance of up to Rs. 3,000 for unemployed people
- For Matriculation-qualified applicants, Rs. 100 per month (male or female)
- For qualified applicants with a 10+2 or equivalent grade, Rs.900 per month
- Graduates or equivalent are paid Rs.1500 per month.
- Postgraduate students or equivalents receive Rs. 3,000 per month.
- Monthly Honorarium of up to Rs. 6,000 for a maximum of 100 hours of honorary work per month with various Departments, Boards, Corporations, Registered Societies, etc. registered with the Haryana Government and in private businesses (as per their requirement).
Key Elements of Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme
- The plan gives a candidate the option to select the skill set they want to learn and hone. Therefore, this talent can finally give them the competence and information they need to get job or start their own business in the industry they want to develop.
- It offers an unemployment allowance amount to all qualified applicants,
- This programme primarily focuses on creating more employment opportunities for the educated younger generation and serves as the State Government’s varied placement department.
Eligibility Criteria for the Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme
- To be eligible for the programme, the candidate must be a native of the State of Haryana.
- The candidate must also be signed up with the employment exchange.
- Only applicants between the ages of 21 and 35 are eligible to apply for the plan.
- An applicant must successfully complete the post-graduate level.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income must be less than three lakhs.
Eligible for Unemployment Benefits of Saksham Yuva yojana
To be eligible for unemployment benefits, a candidate must have completed their matriculation from a board or university that is recognised by the government of Haryana, as well as a 10+2 or two-year diploma, graduation, or post-graduate degree.
The applicant needs to be listed on the employment
Rates of Allowances:
Eligibility for Honoraria
The applicant must have graduated with a 10+2, graduation, post-graduation, or diploma to be eligible for an honorarium (Rs. 6,000). He or she had to have been enrolled full-time in school between the ages of 18 and 35. Any accredited university in UT Chandigarh, NCT Delhi, or Haryana, as well as Punjabi University, Patiala, are acceptable places for the applicant to have earned their post-graduate degree through regular coursework.
How to Apply for Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Haryana Employment Department.
- Choose “Free Job Seekers Registration” in step two.
- Step 3: After reading the rules and regulations, choose “Proceed with Registration.”
- Step 4: A five-page form will be directed to you. Click on save after completing the form.
- Step 5: You are now officially registered for the programme.
- Step 6: You must submit all of the required paperwork within 15 days of registering online.
- Step 7: The next step is to visit the Saksham Yuva Page.
- Step 8: A new form fill, and submit it.
Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme Check Status
The steps to check the application’s status are listed below:
- Step 1: Access the official website.
- Step 2: On the home page, click the “Application Details” option to view the Saksham Yojna Details of the application.
- Step 3: Complete the required information.
- Step 4: Select “search” from the menu.
- The application status will show up in step 5.
Documentation Needed for the Saksham Yuva Scheme 2022
The list of documents needed to apply for the programme is below:
Address or Residence Proof Adhaar Card/Electricity Bill/Water Bill Domicile/Residence Certificate Pan Card Adhaar Card Other necessary paperwork Passport-size photos and bank account information linked to an Aadhaar card.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|