Here the complete information about RPF New Vacancy 2022 is given. RPF Vacancy 2022 has been released. All the candidates can apply by visiting the official website. There are 9500 posts of Head Constable, Constable in this recruitment and candidates can apply for any post from any state. A total of 9000+ posts have been released in RPF New Vacancy 2022. Complete information will be given about the step by step process, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, etc. to apply in RPF Constable Recruitment 2022.
RPF New Vacancy 2022
To apply for RPF Vacancy 2022, go to the official website and apply. Below you have been told the process. Female male is eligible to apply in RPF Vacancy 2022. Application Fee General / OBC Candidates Application Fee – ₹ 500 and SC / ST / Candidates Application Fee – ₹ 250.
For RPF Vacancy 2022, your age should be from 18 years to 25 years only then you can apply. Vacancy is released every year for this post and every year the exam is conducted. All the candidates applying for this post who is class tenth pass also those candidates can apply. Get complete details about RPF Vacancy 2022.
RPF New Vacancy 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||RPF Constable Exam 2022|
|Conducting by||Ministry of Railways|
|Application start date||Update soon|
Eligibility criteria of RPF Vacancy 2022
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Apply before the last date only then your application will be accepted.
- It is mandatory to have passed class 10th and 12th from a recognized institute.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years to apply. The age limit for OBC candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. For SC/ST candidates the age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- For RPF Vacancy 2022, the height of the male candidate (General / OBC) should be 165 cm. And the height of SC / ST male candidates should be 160 cm. The height of female candidates (Gen/ OBC) should be 157 cm. And the height of SC / ST female candidates should be 152 cm.
Selection Process of RPF vacancy 2022
- Computer Based Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- document verification.
RPF Vacancy 2022 Required Documents
- passport size photo
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- caste certificate
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
How to Apply RPF Vacancy 2022
- Visit the official RPF website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now you have to go to the home page.
- On the home page “RPF Constable Recruitment 2022” you will find this link.
- After clicking on that link, one has to click on the apply button.
- And the application form will open on your screen.
- Enter the requested information.
- Now upload the required documents.
- For that you have to pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- If you want, you can get the screenshot or print out for future reference, in this way you can apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2022.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQ,s related RPF New Vacancy 2022
How to apply for RPF Vacancy 2022?
To apply in RPF Vacancy 2022, go to the official website indianrailways.gov.in and apply, read the above article carefully for more information, get complete information.
What is the qualification for RPF?
Candidates should have passed 10th pass or equivalent from recognized board / university, after that you can apply for graduation post graduation.
What is the new name of RPF?
Indian Railways has renamed its security force Railway Protection Force (RPF) as Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF).