In view of the PMC Recruitment 2023, the latest notification has been issued on the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation to fill 320 posts, including X-ray specialist, medical officer, health inspector, and junior engineer. If you are also one of those candidates who are willing to apply online for Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023, then first of all you should apply for this online recruitment running from March 8 to March 28, 2023, by getting complete information regarding PMC Recruitment 2023. Under the program, you will be able to apply by following the official website, pmc.gov.in. To get detailed information regarding Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023, you have to read this article till the end.
PMC Recruitment 2023
Information has been revealed through the latest notification issued by the Pune Municipal Corporation that applications have been invited for PMC Recruitment 2023 by the officials from ineligible and interested candidates. If you are also looking to apply with reference to the 320 posts issued by the authority, then you should not wait any longer
Just click on the link given below and apply online because on March 7, 2023, the PMC Recruitment 2023 Application Window was activated. One more thing you have to keep in mind is that you can submit your application only online. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
Pune MahanagarPalika Bharti 2023 Overview
|Article Caption||PMC Recruitment 2023|
|Application Start Date||8 March 2023|
|Last date for online application||28 March 2023|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Interview|
PMC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
We would advise the candidates that they can get information about PMC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates by going to the section given below, so that they do not have to remain untouched by all date-related information regarding PMC Recruitment 2023. And in the future, no date-related problems should arise in relation to this recruitment.
- In fact, let us tell you that from March 8, 2023, online applications have started regarding Pune Municipal Corporation recruitment, which will continue till March 28, 2023.
- That is, you can finally apply and pay the fee by March 28, 2023.
- After which, under PMC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates, admit cards will be issued in relation to Pune Municipal Corporation recruitment seven days before the exam.
- And according to the information we are getting, the date related to the online examination can be revealed between April and May 2023.
Pune Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2023
According to the information that we have received through the official website of the Pune Municipal Corporation Notification 2023, a notification has been issued to fill a total of 320 posts, whose information we have already made available to you in the first section above, and now we are providing it to you here.
Pune Nagar Nigam Vacancy 2023 is providing information regarding post-wise PMC vacancy details, which can prove to be very useful for you. To get complete information regarding PMC recruitment 2023, you have to use the link provided below in this article.
|Animal Husbandry Supervisor||01|
|Deputy Director Zoo||01|
|Senior health Inspector/Senior Hygiene Inspector/Circle Health Inspector||20|
|Health Inspector/ Hygiene Inspector||40|
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you are willing to apply online for the Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023, then you must first fulfill the required eligibility conditions for this job opportunity. Only then can you prove your eligibility to apply for this recruitment.
- First of all, under the Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for educational qualification, you must have a 10th or 12th grade in addition to a diploma degree (PG or MBBS) from any government-recognized university or institute.
- If we talk about the age limit, then for this recruitment, you should be at least 18 years old and at most 45 years old. And the candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given a relaxation in the upper age limit as per the terms and conditions of the government.
- In the context of PMC Recruitment 2023, your selection will be based on a written test, interview, and document verification.
- Under Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, candidates will have to deposit the application fee on the basis of their category in relation to PMC Recruitment 2023.
- If you are a general category candidate, then an application fee of 1,000 is required from you, and if you are a reserved category candidate, If yes, you will be charged an application fee of 900.
How To Apply For Pune Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023
We are giving you step-by-step information here today about the necessary guidelines that applicants have to follow to fill out their PMC Recruitment 2023 form very carefully and step-by-step. By following which, the questions asked by the candidates regarding How To Apply For Pune Nagar Nigam Bharti 2023 will be very easy.
- First of all, all applicants have to visit the official website, i.e., pmc.gov.in.
- After this, applicants will be redirected to the home page.
- After which candidates have to register themselves through their basic information.
- Candidates will login with their registration details.
- And fill out your Pune Municipal Corporation application form very carefully, and also upload all your important documents along with it.
- After paying the application fee, if applicable, click on the button for the committee and take a printout of your application form.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding PMC Recruitment 2023
What is the official website regarding PMC recruitment 2023?
You will find a mention of the official website regarding Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 in this article.
When can I apply for PMC Recruitment 2023?
Regarding PMC Recruitment 2023, applications can be made from March 8 to March 28, 2023.
How can I apply online for PMC Recruitment 2023?
You can apply for TMC Recruitment 2023 by following the guidelines provided in this article.