Now linking Pan Card with Aadhaar Card has taken the form of a mandatory process, we consider it as an essential process, the main reason for Pan Card Link Aadhar Card is that it can process your income tax return. You may find it very important to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card when you are doing banking transactions for an amount of Rs. 50,000 or more. Actually, let us make it clear to you that linking Pan cards with Aadhaar cards is a very easy process. In this article, we will look at some important steps regarding the Pan Card Link Aadhar Card. For which you have to follow this article to the end.
Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
Aadhaar cards contain a unique 12-digit number provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India to every citizen. If you have a PAN card and are willing to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card, First of all, the Income Tax Department has to be informed, after which you can do so under the Pan Card Link Aadhar Card process.
And vice versa, if you fail the PAN-Aadhaar linking process, then your PAN gets deactivated. So in today’s article, we are going to tell you that applicants whose PAN is not linked to their Aadhaar card must do so through the Pan Card Link Aadhaar Card process.
Aadhar Card Pan Card Link Status 2023 Overview
|Article title||Pan Card Link Aadhar Card|
|Category||Pan card link process|
|Department||Income tax department|
|Necessary Documents||E-Aadhar Card, Pan Card|
|Last date to link Aadhar Card||31 March 2023|
|Late fee||1000 Rs.|
Pan Card Status
Here, let me make it clear about your Pan Card Status that your PAN Aadhaar linking date has been extended from March 31, 2022, to March 31, 2023. However, if you link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card on this extended date, then you will have to pay a fine of Rs.1000, although until March 21, 2022, the PAN card link with Aadhaar card process was absolutely free.
If you have not yet linked your PAN card with your Aadhaar card, then you are likely to be at a loss because if you file income tax returns without linking PAN and Aadhaar, the Income Tax Department will file returns until PAN and Aadhaar are linked. will not process. Here we have given you step-by-step information regarding Pan Card Status to ensure that your PAN card is linked with your Aadhaar card or not.
- First of all, you have to go to the Income Tax Electronic Filing Portal and click on the link “Aadhaar Status” on the home page.
- Here, you will enter your PAN and Aadhaar number and click on “View Link Aadhaar Status.”
- If your PAN and Aadhaar are not linked, then a popup will appear in front of you,
- And if they are already linked, then you can proceed with your income tax filing on ClearTax.
Aadhar Card Pan Card Link
The Income Tax Department, which acts as a statutory board of the Central Government, is responsible for taxes and other financial procedures. The Income Tax Department has recently made it mandatory to get the Pan Card Link Aadhar Card done, and the last date for completing this process, including the late fee, is March 31, 2023.
You can also link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Card Pan Card Link at incometax.gov.in. You have to check the status with the help of the PAN card and date of birth for the Aadhar card-Pan card link process.
Aadhar Pan Link Benefits
Here we are providing you information through points regarding Aadhar Pan Card benefits today. In fact, by linking the PAN card with the Aadhaar card, there is transparency in financial transactions. You are not allowed to file an income tax return until you complete the Pan Card Link Aadhar Card process.
Similarly, if you are not able to complete your banking process before the last date, then your bank account may be deactivated.
How to Link Aadhaar with Pan Card Online, Step by Step
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Income Tax Department, incometax.gov.in.
- After which, you have to go to the next step by typing on the Link Aadhaar button.
- Now, with reference to your question, “How to Link Aadhaar With a Pan Card Online Step by Step,” you will have to enter your PAN card number and Aadhaar card number and click on the “Validate” button.
- As soon as the link between the Pan Card and the Aadhar Card is validated, you should proceed to the payment page.
- And at least $1,000 should be paid for linking.
- If you have doubts, then you have to use UPI, Net Banking, or a debit or credit card to pay this amount on the official website.
- In this way, you complete the How to Link Aadhaar With a Pan Card Online Step by Step process by following all these instructions.
Linking Of Aadhar Number And Pan Via SMS
Another special news that we have brought for you is that now you will be able to link your Aadhaar and PAN through SMS as well. In fact, the Income Tax Department has launched the Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN Via SMS facility, which can be used by all of you tax payers by sending SMS.
Through this facility, you can actually link your Aadhaar with your PAN card by sending a message in the prescribed format: UIDPANSpace>12-digit Aadhar>Space>10-digit PAN> to the official number 567678 or 56161.
|Link Aadhar Pan Card||incometax.gov.in|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding the Pan Card Link Aadhar Card
What is the official website regarding the Pan Card Link Aadhar Card?
Income tax department official website regarding pan card link aadhar card is incometax.gov.in.
Can I file my ITR without linking my PAN and Aadhaar cards?
You cannot file your ITR without a PAN card and an Aadhaar card link.
How can I link my Aadhaar card with my PAN?
Follow the steps mentioned in this article to link your Aadhaar card with your PAN.