A notification has been issued by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, i.e., NPCIL, on its official website @npcil.nic.in, in which notification has been issued to fill 325 vacancies. If you are also interested in applying online for this recruitment, then now is the time. You can apply online for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023 starting April 11, 2023. You will be selected for this recruitment through a written test, document verification, and medical examination.
NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023
Further, today through this article on NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023, we are going to tell you the selection process, detailed vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other information for this recruitment. So you kept on reading this article till the end. Applicants who are willing to apply online for NPCIL can now visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited and apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 in respect of 325 vacancies. Under NPCIL ET Vacancy 2023 Tarapur, we have informed you about the complete information here today;
In fact, let us tell you that this NPCIL notification has been released on the official website, npcil.co.in, on April 4, 2023. It is noteworthy that here we have also provided you with a direct link for NPCIL Executive Trainee Tarapur Recruitment, and you are going to get information about it today in this article, NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Article title||NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023|
|Date||11 April 2023 to 28 April 2023|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
It has been received in the information that a NPCIL ET Vacancy 2023 notification has been issued by Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited to start the online registration process, which was just released on April 4, 2023. under which you can do your registration from April 11 to April 28, 2023. Keep in mind that any application made after April 28, 2023, will not be considered. At present, here today, we have informed you about the important date information regarding NPCIL.
Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
According to the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates information received from the official website, the notification for NPCIL Executive Trainee has been released on April 4, 2023. In respect to which online applications will start from April 11, 2023, In this way, you will be able to finally apply by April 28, 2023. We will inform you through this article as soon as the NPCIL Executive Trainee Admit Card 2023 is released. Information regarding the NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam Date will be provided to you soon.
NPCIL Application Fee 2023
If the candidates are applying online for NPCIL recruitment, then the most important thing is to deposit the NPCIL application fee 2023 to complete the online registration process, so let us tell you that you should pay your application fee only online. only can do. The NPCIL application fee for 2023 will not be paid through any offline mode.
As per the information received through the official website, general, OBC, and EWS candidates will have to pay an application fee of 500. And for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023, no application fee of any kind will be charged to SC ST PWD, ex-servicemen, or female candidates.
NPCIL ET Age Limit 2023
It is also important for you to know some facts related to the age limit for NPCIL recruitment, because for any job, the minimum and maximum age limits play a very important role. So as it is clear according to the NPCIL ET Age Limit 2023, the maximum age of the candidates should be 26 years, and the minimum age should be 18 years.
In the context of NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023, according to the provision of relaxation in the maximum age limit for reserved category candidates, SC and ST candidates will be given a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit, and other backward classes and public works Departmental candidates will be given a relaxation in the upper age limit of 3 years and 10 years, respectively, as per the NPCIL ET Age Limit 2023.
NPCIL Bharti 2023 Syllabus
- General Awareness:- History, Geography, Economics, Science, Countries and Capitals, books and authors, Current Affairs, Important Dates, etc.
- English:- Directed Indirect Speech, Voice, Fill in the Blanks, Spelling Correction, Sentence Correction, Rearrangement, Cloze Test, One Word Substitution, Grammar, etc.
- Electronics Engineering:- Analogue Electronics, Power Electronics: Basic Electronics Measurement and Instrumentation, Digital Electronics Analogue and Digital Communication, Microprocessors and microcontrollers, etc.
- Electrical Engineering:- Power system analysis and control, Switchgear and protection Energy use, Electromagnetic theory, Analogue and digital electronics, Network analysis, Power system equipment control system, Power electronics and drives power system protection, etc.
- Quantitative Trends:- Number System, Percentage, Average, Data Interpretation, Time and Speed, Time and Distance, Simple interest, compound interest, ratios and proportions, etc.
- Mechanical Engineering:- Mechanical Science and Engineering, TurboMachinery, Numerical Methods, Probability and Statistics Activity Research, Theory of Machines, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning in Thermodynamics, Differential Equations, Process Involvement, and Formulation Processes, etc.
NPCIL Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can get the information about the NPCIL Exam Pattern 2023 given below, so that they do not face any problem at the time of the examination.
- According to the necessary information and the NPCIL Exam Pattern 2023, 20 questions of English will be worth 60 marks.
- 20 questions of awareness are going to be worth 60 marks, and with reference to NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023,
- the question is going to be worth 180 marks with respect to the respective discipline, i.e. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and electronics engineering.
- Quantitative aptitude will also have 20 questions for 60 marks.
- Thus, a total of 120 questions will appear for 360 marks.
- In which you will be given a total of 120 minutes according to the NPCIL Exam Pattern 2023.
How do I apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NPCIL, npcil.co.in, and after coming to the home page of this official website, you will have to click on the recruitment option and click on the link that you will get.
- To create your registration ID under NPCIL ET Vacancy 2023, you will have to provide the required details.
- As soon as you complete the registration process with reference to your question, “How to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023,” you will have to login using your ID password.
- And by entering all your details, you will also have to upload your documents in the upload section.
- Lastly, before submitting the application form, pay your category-wise application fee, take a printout of it for future reference, and keep it safely with you.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts?
You can follow the guidelines mentioned in this article through the official website, npcil.co.in, for the NPCIL Executive Trainee post.
How long will the online registration under NPCIL ET Vacancy 2023 last?
Registration under NPCIL Vacancy 2023 will start on April 11 and run until April 28, 2023.
What is the total number of vacancies released under NPCIL recruitment?
A total of 325 vacancies have been announced under NPCIL recruitment.