Very special news is coming out through the National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited, according to which it is coming to your attention that now you can apply online for NHSRCL Recruitment 2023 until May 31, 2023. Significantly, National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited, through its official website @nhsrcl.in, has invited applications from eligible, interested, and promising candidates for 64 vacancies for appointment to specific posts such as Technician and Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, and Junior Manager. If you are also an interested and eligible candidate, then try your luck under NHSRCL Recruitment 2023, for which you have to read this article till the end.
NHSRCL recruitment 2023
It has been revealed in the information that the notification issued by the National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited through the official website states that now you can apply online from May 2 to May 31, 2023. To apply under 2023, you have to read and understand the latest notification announced through the link given below in this article by downloading it.
Under today’s article, NHSRCL Recruitment 2023, we will mention all the information, like NHSRCL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates, Application Method, Person Details, and Eligibility Criteria, in front of you, so you should stay with us till the end of this article.
NHSRCL 2023 Notification Overview
|Article Caption||NHSRCL Recruitment 2023|
|Application Duration||2 may 2023 to 31 May 2023|
|Posts Name||Technician, junior engineer, Assistant Manager, and Senior manager|
Bullet Train Latest Vacancy 2023
|Posts Name||Total vacancies|
NHSRCL Bharti Salary 2023
|Posts||Technician||Junior manager||Assistant manager||Junior engineer|
|Salary in Rs.||35000 to 110000||40000 to 140000||50000 to 160000||40000 to 125000|
NHSRCL Bharti 2023 Important Dates
Before applying online for NHSRCL Vacancy 2023, candidates must take cognizance of the NHSRCL Bharti 2023 Important Dates mentioned by us under this article, NHSRCL Vacancy 2023, so that they do not face any problems regarding recruitment. In this regard, today we have shared information about some important dates related to recruitment, which is very important for you to follow.
So here let me tell you that you can start applying online for NHSRCL Vacancy from May 2nd, 2023, and for which you will be able to apply online until May 31st, 2023; however, till now nothing is known about the NHSRCL Exam Date and Interview, it does not have any information of any kind, but soon the information will come to the fore, and then we will inform you.
NHSRCL Eligibility Criteria 2023 Notification
If we talk about the educational qualifications in relation to NHSRCL Vacancy 2023, here we are going to introduce you to the educational qualification information about each post separately.
- According to this, for the post of junior engineer s&t, you should have 4 years of relevant experience under the Diploma Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Electronics Computer Information Technology
- In this sequence, for the post of Assistant Manager Civil, you should have at least 4 years of relevant experience in Diploma, Bachelor of Engineering, or Bachelor of Technology Civil Engineering.
- According to the NHSRCL Eligibility Criteria 2023 Notification for Technician S&T Post, you must have an ITI Diploma in Electrical Electronics Computer Information Technology with 4 years of relevant experience.
- With reference to NHSRCL Vacancy 2023 for the post of Assistant Manager Planning, a Diploma Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering with 4 years of relevant experience
- And for the post of Assistant Manager HR, a graduate, and MBA with a Masters’s in Human Resource Management or Public Administration with 4 years of relevant experience
- In this series, for Junior Manager Civil and Junior Manager Electrical posts, respectively, a Diploma Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering with 2 years of relevant experience and a Diploma Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering with 4 years of primary experience is necessary.
NHSRCL Bharti 2023 Selection Process
One question repeatedly asked by a lot of candidates is how their selection will be possible in the NHSRCL Vacancy process. So in this regard, we thought it very appropriate to inform the candidates about the NHSRCL Bharti 2023 Selection Process, according to which we make it clear to you here that, first of all, you have to pass a common written test.
And after passing the written test, you will have to go through the personal interview process. And in the end, you will not have to go through the medical examination process; in this way, you will be selected for NHSRCL Vacancy 2023.
NHSRCL Exam Syllabus 2023
- general awareness
- Books and authors
- Awards and honors
- Science: inventions and discoveries
- Abbreviations and important days
- General information about high-speed railways
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major financial and economic news
- Budget and functions of NITI Aayog
- general English
- Basics of the English Language
- Sentence structure.
- reading comprehension
- vocabulary and grammar
- Antonyms and synonyms and their correct usage
- General Intelligence, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude
- HCF, LCM
- decimal part
- Ratio and Proportion
- unitary method
- percentage, time, and distance
- Work time
- profit loss
- Simple and compound interest
- data interpretation
- spatial visualization.
- visual memory.
- non-verbal series.
- Coding and decoding
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- similarities and differences
- data classification.
- relationship concepts.
- spatial orientation.
- number system
- Electrical engineering
- power system protection and switchgear.
- Control System.
- power systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- network analysis.
- power electronics and drives.
- Electronics Equipment.
- electromagnetic theory.
- Analogue and digital electronics
- Electrical equipment.
- Power system analysis and control
- use of electrical energy.
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Construction material
- Estimation, costing, and valuation
- measure of land
- transportation Engineering
- environmental Engineering
- structural Engineering
- Water and irrigation engineering
- engineering math
- theory of structures
- soil Mechanics
- basic electricity
- Networks, filters, and transmission lines
- consumer Electronic
- Basic Computer Applications and Skills
- Electronic Components and Materials
- Electronic Instruments and Measurement
- digital electronics
- Electronic Components and Circuits
- Introduction to Microprocessors
How to apply for NHSRCL Bharti Online 2023
- First of all, you have to follow the official website of NHSRCL at @nhsrcl.in.
- After coming to the home page and clicking on career, the current opening vacancy number 04/2023 information will open.
- You will have to read it thoroughly and complete your eligibility check.
- To do NHSRCL Bharti Online 2023, you will have to fill out your application form and also pay the application fee according to the category,
- and you will have to check the filled form once again and click on the submit button.
- In the end, you need to make sure to take a printout of your filled application form.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs related to NHSRCL Recruitment 2023
From when until when can I apply online for NHSRCL Vacancy 2023?
You can apply for NHSRCL Vacancy 2023 from May 2 to May 31, 2023.
For how many posts in total has the NHSRCL Vacancy been announced?
NHSRCL recruitment has been announced for a total of 64 posts.
What is the official website regarding NHSRCL Vacancy 2023?
Regarding NHSRCL Vacancy 2023, the official website has been mentioned to you in this article.