The release date for the UP NHM Admit Card 2022 for various positions has not yet been confirmed by the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh. For the positions of ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, and Lab Technician, it is anticipated that officials from the NHM would release it 3 to 5 days prior to the exam date.
The @upnrhm.gov.in NHM Admit Card 2022 will not be mailed to candidates; instead, each and every applicant must download it from the website. Candidates must be aware that the computer-based test will be administered in a number of different Uttar Pradesh districts.
NHM Admit Card 2022
The upnrhm.gov.in NHM Admit Card 2022, which will be released on the official website in the very near future, will include information about the timing of the examinations for various positions. Many applicants who plan to take the CBT exam for one of the four open positions must arrive at the testing location at least an hour before the exam’s start time.
The SAMS UP NHM Exam Date 2022 is December 27, 28, 29, and 30, as well as January 18, 19, and 20, respectively, for ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technician, and Staff Nurse. The exam will be administered using a computer-based test; candidates are advised of this.
NHM Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Article Title||NHM Admit Card 2022|
|Examination Name||UP NHM Examination|
|Conducted By||National Health Mission|
|Application started||27th November 2022|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2022|
sams nhm admit card 2022
The SAMS UP, NHM Admit Card 2022 was made available on the official website, https://upnrhm.gov.in/, on December 22, 2022. As the exam dates have been released, candidates should download their UP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM, and Other Posts NHM Admit Card 2022. Candidates must timely refresh the portal.
Candidates can download their NHM admit card 2022 and monitor the status of their applications by entering their valid credentials. Candidates must register for the exam by bringing a printout of their admit card, as well as the necessary identification documents (a photo ID and proof of identity).
Nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2022
Here we have provided the nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2022 and the all the information which will be helpful for you:-
- Staff Nurse: The first nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2022 is Staff Nurse Candidates for this position must have completed a Diploma in GNM, a B.SC. in Nursing, or both, and be registered with the UP Nursing Council.
- ANM – Applicants should be registered with the UP Nursing Council and have completed an ANM diploma.
- Allopathic pharmacists must have completed their 12th grade education and have a degree or diploma in pharmacy as well as registration with the pharmacy council.
- Lab Technician: Applicants must be registered at the UP State Medical Faculty and possess a Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) degree or a 12th grade science diploma with an MLT diploma.
UP NHM Vacancy 2022 Staff Nurse
The UP NHM Vacancy 2022 staff nurse must possess either a B. Sc. in nursing from any recognised institution that has been approved by the state’s or the government’s nursing council or a staff nurse diploma in general nursing and midwifery in order to submit an online application.
An online application must be submitted along with a UP NHM Vacancy 2022 Staff Nurse Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Diploma from Any Recognized Institute and a Registration from the UP Nurses and Midwives Council.
Pharmacists must be registered with the Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council, be Allopathic Intermediate, and have a diploma or degree in pharmacy before submitting an online application.
Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) Lab Technician Degree, Intermediate (10+2) Science with Medical Laboratory Technology Diploma, or Degree or Diploma from a University or Institute that Has Been Recognized by a Reputable State or Central Government
NHM 2022 Exam Pattern
The National Health Mission UP has already made available the exam pattern for the positions of ANM, Allopathic Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Staff Nurse. Find out more about it in the details below.
- On the planned date, tests in the form of computer-based tests will be administered for each of the four open positions.
- There will be 100 objective-type questions altogether, each worth one mark.
- Candidates will have two hours throughout the exam to complete the most questions possible.
- There won’t be a system of deducted points for answering questions incorrectly or not at all.There will be questions in both Hindi and English.
- There will be a total of 100 questions, with 80 requiring topic knowledge and the remaining 20 general awareness.
NHM Result 2022
NHM Result 2022 will only be released online. There is no other way to make the result accessible. To view the results, each candidate must have their registration information. All selected applicants’ NHM result 2022 may be made public by NHM in any format, including PDF.
NHM Result 2022 is currently accessible online. The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) will publish its NHM UP merit list 2022 for various posts at upnrhm.gov.in. Those who have taken the NHM UP test can check their NHM Result 2022 once it’s made available.
How to download NHM Admit Card 2022?
- First, go to the official website at @upnrhm.gov.in
- Select the “download NHM Admit Card 2022 link from the part that contains your NHM Admit Card 2022
- You’ll see a new tab appear with a number of empty spaces.
- Students must make sure they attach all the necessary personal data to the rules, such as their participant registration number and date of birth.
- By clicking the “submit” option, you may view the information that has been submitted. You will see a digital replica of the hall ticket created on the screen.
- For later use, print out the NHM Admit Card 2022.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs related to NHM Admit Card 2022
How can I check my NHM Admit Card 2022?
You can check your NHM Admit Card 2022 on the official website @upnrhm.gov.in.
What is the official website of NHM?
Ans. The official website of NHM is www.upnrhm.gov.in.