MP RTE Portal 2022 : Hello friends, under today’s article MP RTE Portal 2022, you are going to get information regarding MP RTE Portal 2022. What are the features, what are the objectives of RTE Portal, you are going to get complete information about it today. Friends, if we talk about MP RTE Portal 2022, then you get a good explanation of the right to education here, according to which children have equal right to get education in the constitution, we will call it a national act. so you will need to read this article MP RTE Portal 2022 till the end, only then you will be able to get complete information about RTE Portal. So you are advised to stay in this article till the end.
MP RTE Portal 2022
According to the RTE Act, the children who come from disadvantaged groups and weaker sections will be provided admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas or in private schools under the Right to Child Education, MP RTE Portal 2022 according to the new rules in private schools or Kendriya Vidyalayas. 25 percent seats will be earmarked for the children of these disadvantaged and weaker income groups,
the fees of these children will be supplied by the government. Now they will also be able to get education under MP RTE Portal 2022, however, according to MP RTE Portal 2022. The last date to apply for free admission has been set as June 30 and after admission these weak incomes in the respective school. Education will be provided absolutely free of cost to the children of the class.
MP RTE Portal 2022 Overview
|Article title||MP RTE Portal 2022|
|RTE Act launch on||4 August 2009|
|Purpose of RTE act||To provide free education for economically weak students|
|Total reservation under RTE||25 percent|
How to apply for MP RTE Admission 2022-2023
- If you are willing to apply online under MP RTE Portal 2022, then you have to first go to the official website,
- as soon as you go to the official website, then after coming to the home page, you will have to click on the option of online lottery.
- You will need to click on Application Registration
- As soon as you click on the application registration, a form will open in front of you
- you will have to fill this form carefully
- and by clicking on the submit option, your online admission will be done for MP RTE Portal 2022.
RTE Portal, Shiksha ka Adhikar
Here let us make it clear to you that applications are being invited on the official website under RTE Portal, Shiksha ka Adhikar under RTE MP admission 2021- 2022, all such candidates who are willing to apply online on RTE Portal for free and Compulsory Education can take advantage of 25% reservation of seats in all government and private schools under the RTI Act 2009
RTE MP School List 2022
- The first thing that comes for MP RTE Admission 2022 is that the applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh have to apply
- The annual income of the guardian of the applicant child should be less than ₹ 100000,
- The child who wants to apply online under MP RTE Portal 2022 must have the following certificates like age certificate aadhar card birth certificate ration card
- It is very important for the applicant’s child’s family to have a BPL card and caste certificate.
- For Madhya Pradesh RTE Admission 2022, it is very important for the applicant child’s family to have a permanent mobile number and passport size photograph of the child
RTE Lottery list 2022
- Under the MP RTE Portal 2022, children will be given free and compulsory education up to class VIII according to their right to education.
- The government will need to take special steps to improve the education of children.
- According to the RTE Lottery list 2022, teachers will also need to teach with adequate degrees.
- Even if a child does not have an age certificate for any reason, he will be given admission i.e. he will not be stopped from admission.
- According to MP RTE Portal 2022 State and Central Governments will jointly share the financial burden of this MP RTE Portal 2022
RTE MP admission 2022 eligibility
- Domicile Certificate
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Tribes Families
- having Forest Land Patta Families
- having more than 40% Disabled
- Child HIV Infected
- Child Orphan Child Registered by Women and Child Development Officer BPL Card for Weaker Section Persons
MP RTE Online application 2022 dates
|Application starting date||April 2022|
|Application last date||MAy 2022|
|Print out download and attested form date||April to may|
|CSC centre documents attested date||April to may|
|Application correction form date||May 2022|
|Attested documents on portal for upload||June 2022|
|After lucky draw seats allotment||June 2022|
|Merit list||June 2022|
|Application form download date||June 2022|
|Reporting date||Last week of june|
|Admission date||July 2022.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||https://urbanaffairskerala.org/|
FAQs related MP RTE Portal 2022
Que 1. What is the official website of the MP RTE Portal 2022 ?
Ans. The official website of the official website of the MP RTE Portal 2022.
Que 2. What is the date for admission under MP RTE Portal 2022?
Ans The date for admission under MP RTE Portal 2022 is given in the article.