It has been revealed in the information that the date of the Mankind Pharma IPO has been fixed, according to which the IPO of Mankind Pharma is going to come into the market on April 25 and it will close on April 27, thus according to Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Status 2023. The exercise of raising about Rs 4326 crore through an IPO by Mankind Pharma has been accelerated.
Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Status 2023
In fact, let us tell you that this is going to be the biggest IPO since Gland Pharma, which came out in November 2022. Mankind Pharma’s IPO Allotment Status You are going to get all the information regarding 2023 here today, so without delay, let us inform you of each and every link to Mankind Pharma. Mankind Pharma manufactures a variety of products, such as condoms, the Manforce pregnancy test kit, Prega News, and emergency contraceptive brands such as Unwanted 72. The company is primarily headquartered in Delhi and serves its branded products across the globe. Mankind Pharma is known as the largest Indian multinational pharmaceutical company.
RBI Registered Loan App List Pdf
PhonePe Loan 2023 Interest Rate
It is known as the fourth-largest pharmaceutical company in India in terms of sales. Basically, according to the Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Status 2023, there are three types of basic steps in the Mankind Pharma IPO subscription: qualified institutional buyers, retail individual investors, and non-institutional investors. The company has 36 brands in its pharmaceutical business, each of which has generated over Rs 500 million in the last financial year.
Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Date 2023 Overview
|Article Caption||Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Status 2023|
|IPO Allotment Open and Close date||25 April 2023 to 27 April 2023|
|Price Band||Rs. 1026 to Rs. 1080 Rs.|
|Basis of Allotment||3 May 2023|
|Market lot||13 Shares|
Mankind Pharma Share Price Today
Mankind Pharma’s IPO opened on 25 April 2023 and will close on 27 April 2023. According to 2023, the information received from Mankind Pharma Share Price Today, the size of this IPO iation received from Mankind Pharma Share Price Today, the size of this IPO is about ₹ 4326 and the proposal for its sale is proposed to be about crore.
If we talk about its IPO price band, then according to Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Status 2023 From range from Rs. 1026 to Rs. 1080 per share. Retail quota, UIT quota, and NII quota were 35%, 50%, and 15%, respectively. And no exemption of any kind was applicable. The listing of this IPO was done on the BSE and NSE under Mankind Pharma Share Price Today. And its face value was 1 per equity share.
Mankind Pharma IPO Market Lot
|Application||B-HNI Minimum||S-HNI Minimum||Retail min.||Retail Max.|
|Quantity||10,10,880 Rs.||210,600 Rs.||14,040 Rs.||196,560 Rs.|
Mankind Pharma IPO Issue Date
As you all know, the date of Mankind Pharma’s IPO has been fixed for April 25, 2023, and it will close on April 27, 2023. If we talk about the Mankind Pharma IPO Issue Date, then here we make it clear to you that the price band was announced on April 19, 2023, and after that, the allocation of anchor investors was done on April 24, 2023. The IPO opened on April 25, 2023, and Mankind Pharma’s IPO closed on April 27, 2023.
Mankind Pharma’s IPO issue dates on the basis of allotment and refund are May 3 and May 4, 2023, respectively. Along with this, according to Mankind Pharma IPO Allotment Status 2023, credit and Mankind Pharma IPO listing will be done in demat accounts on May 5th, 2023, and May 8th, 2023, respectively.
Mankind Pharma’s IPO Subscription Status
- Mankind Pharma IPO can be listed as having 10 important points, as on Day 1 of bidding at around 2:20 pm, Mankind Pharma IPO was subscribed 0.05 times.
- The retail portion was subscribed 0.06 times, and the public issue in the NII category was subscribed 0.09 times.
- In this way, the public issue has opened today and will remain open for bidding until April 27, 2023.
- It has been revealed in the information that the price band of the public offer by Main Force and Prega News Company is from Rs. 1026 to Rs.1080 per piece.
- Mankind Pharma’s IPO Subscription Status Market observers believe that the GNP of Mankind Pharma’s IPO at 90 today is 15 higher than Monday’s GMP.
- Which was 75 per share on Monday.
- It is learned that the most likely date of allotment of shares is proposed to be May 3, 2023.
- As we know, one lot of the Mankind Pharma IPO consists of 13 shares of the company; thus, the minimum amount required for investors in the Mankind Pharma IPO is Rs 14040.
- The public issue has been proposed for listing on both BSE and NSE as the bidders have 13 shares in one lot.
Mankind Pharma IPO Prospectus
- KFin Technologies Limited
- Selenium, Tower B, Plot No. 31 and 32 Financial District, Nanakramguda,
- Serilingampally, Hyderabad, Rangareddy, 500 032, Telangana, India
- Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
- Contact Person: M. Murali Krishna
- SEBI Registration Number: INR000000221
- Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.kfintech.net
FAQs related to Mankind Pharma’s IPO Allotment Status 2023
When will Mankind Pharma’s IPO Allotment Status 2023 open?
The IPO Q IB will launch on April 25, 2023, for NII and retail investors.
What is the share of Mankind Pharma’s IPO investors?
For Mankind Pharma IPO investors, the holding in UIB is 50%, the holding in NII is 15%, and the holding in retail is 35%.
What is the price range of the Mankind Pharma IPO?
The price band of the Mankind Pharma IPO ranges from Rs 1026 to Rs 1080.
Click Here for home page of urbanaffairskerala.org for latest update.