Mahashivaratri festival is celebrated with great pomp in our country, Lord Shiva is worshiped as the biggest deity among Hindus. By worshiping Lord Shiva, we get special virtuous results. It is a law that the festival of Mahashivratri is very auspicious and gives virtuous results. Today we are going to provide you complete information regarding Maha shivratri 2022 date.
Lord Shiva becomes happy only after doing a little worship of the devotees, today we are providing you special information about Maha shivratri 2022 date. And all the wishes of the person are fulfilled, then friends, let us know what is the auspicious time for Maha shivratri 2022 date, get detailed information about Maha shivratri 2022 date, worship method, and importance.
Maha Shivratri 2022 date
A story is well known regarding Mahashivratri, this story regarding Maha shivratri 2022 date is from the time when the ocean was churned by the gods and the asuras. During the churning of the ocean, a poison named Halahal came out, then to reduce the effect of that poison, Lord Vishnu told the gods and demons to go to Lord Shiva.
According to the date of Maha shivratri 2022, Lord Shiva suddenly took the paan of Halahal. Lord Shiva should not have much effect on Halahal, so the deities and the asuras kept Lord Shiva awake all night. Lord Bholenath became very pleased with this and said that whoever worships me on this day will get the ultimate fruit.
Mahashivratri 2022 Overview
|Article title||Maha shivratri 2022 date|
|Masik Shivaratri in November 2022||22 November 2022|
|Mahashivratri in 2023||18 february|
|Mahashivratri in 2022||1 March 2022|
|Nishita Kaal puja samay on 2022||2 march 12:08 to 12:58|
|Puja vidhi||Given in article|
Mahashivratri 2022 date and time
Here you will get information regarding Mahashivratri 2022 date and time. Significantly, if we follow the Hindu calendar, then the dates of this Mahashivratri year 2022 are as follows.
|Masik Shivratri date/month||Day|
Masik Shivratri ka Vrat kese rakhen
Bathing with sesame is considered best for removing impurities. Under Mahashivratri Masik Shivratri ka Vrat kaise rakhe, we should worship Lord Shiva with bael leaves, rice fruit, honey, curd, sandalwood paste, flowers and incense. One should go to the temple of Lord Shiva and chant bhajans and kirtan mantras etc. with great love and harmony in front of the Lord. Ghee lamps must be lit in front of God.
Tilak of the holy ashes of Lord Shiva must be applied. Om Namah Shivay, Lingashtakam or Mahamrityunjaya mantra should be chanted in the context of Masik Shivratri ka Vrat kese rakhen.
Mahashivratri 2022 status
It is mentioned in the Puranas that if we fast and worship Lord Shiva on the day of Mahashivratri, then we get very virtuous results. Under Mahashivratri 2022 status, it is believed that on this day Mahadev ji was born in the form of a linga, that is, on this day. On the day Mahadev and Mata Parvati were bound in water eclipse rituals. According to Mahashivratri 2022 status, if we mention that on this day,
if unmarried girls remain engrossed in Mahadev ji’s meditation and fast, then it is certain that by the grace of Lord Shiva, that girl gets a worthy groom. According to Mahashivratri 2022 status, if you want happiness and wishes to be fulfilled, then you must perform Jalabhishek and Rudrabhishek of Lord Shiva’s Shivling on Mahashivratri.
Mahashivratri 2022 Puja Vidhi
In today’s article, you will get complete information related to how to worship Mahashivratri. It is said that you should wake up early in the morning on that day and after taking a bath and donating etc., go to the temple of Lord Shiva with great devotion and take a vow of worship.
And after this, with great reverence, Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati should be worshiped with this thought in their mind. Under Mahashivratri 2022 Puja Vidhi, if it is possible for you, then you should also perform Rudrabhishek of Lord Shiva
Shivratri 2023 Jagran timings
- According to Shivratri 2022 Jagran timings, the worship of first Prahar will start from 5:46 pm on February 18, 2023 and will end at 8:54 pm.
- Similarly, the worship of Mahashivratri 2023 second Prahar will start from 8:54 in the night and will end by 12:02 in the night.
- According to Shivratri 2023 Jagran timings, the worship of the third Prahar will start from 12:02 on February 19, 2023 and will end at 3:11.
- In the same sequence, the worship of Mahashivaratri 2023 Fourth Prahar will start from 3:11 AM on February 19, 2023 and will end at 6:19 AM.
Mahashivratri 2022 importance
On the day of Mahashivratri, let us tell you in the context of Mahashivratri 2022 importance that you should chant the following mantra.
“Om tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam.
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat.”
Apart from this, under Mahashivratri 2022 importance, you can also perform Lord Shiva’s aarti in this way.
- Jai Shiv Omkara Om Jai Shiv Omkara.
- Brahma Vishnu Sadashiv half stream.
- Ekanan Chaturanan Panchanan Raje.
- Hansasan Garudasana Taurus vehicle Saje
- Do Bhuj Charu Chaturbhuj Dashabhuja Ati Sohe.
- Trigun Rupnikarta Tribhuvan Man Mohe
- Akshamala Vanmala Mundamala Dhari.
- Chandan Mrigamad Sohe Bhale Shashidhar.
- Shwetambar Pitambar Waghambar Ange.
- Sankadik Garunadik Bhoot Adik Sange.
- Kamandalu Chakra Trishul Earth in the middle of tax.
- The creator of the world, the destroyer of the world.
- Brahma Vishnu Sadashiv Janat Aiveka.
- These three are united in Praaksara.
- Whoever sings the aarti of Trigun Swami ji.
- Says Shivanand Swami, the mind should get the desired fruit.
FAQs related Maha Shivratri 2022 date
When is Maha Shivaratri falling in the coming year 2023?
Mahashivaratri is falling on 18th February in the coming year i.e. 2023.
What will be the timing of Mahashivratri fasting?
Mahashivaratri fast will be after 6:19 am on February 19, 2023 for Paran.
When is Masikshivaratri falling this year i.e. in 2022?
Masik Shivratri falls on 22nd November in the year 2022.
Click Here for home page of urbanaffairskerala.org