In honour of its golden jubilee, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has established a unique scholarship programme. Meritorious students from economically disadvantaged parts of society will be able to receive financial aid under this distinguished programme. We’ve included some of the most significant requirements for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date below.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 Last Date
We are here to provide you the steps to how to apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship apply online and you will also get to know the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date in the article below. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Program was launched by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Students who are enrolling in undergraduate programms in India may apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date. Postgraduate studies are not intended for LIC scholarships.
There are provisions for individuals who have passed the class X exams as well as for special girl child scholars. For additional information, including comprehensive qualifying requirements, the LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship 2022 last date , how to apply, the rate of the golden jubilee scholarship, terms and conditions, and more, read the entire article.
LIC golden jubilee scholarship 2022 Application Form
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 application form Program provides financial aid and scholarships to deserving students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds whose family incomes do not exceed INR 2,50,000 annually. In order to give students better prospects for higher study and employment, LIC established the Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship online application procedure has been started. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 application form is available for the students to visit the official Website. The deadline to submit an LIC Golden jubilee scholarship 2022 application form for the scholarship programe is December 18, 2022. This scholarship is mainly for the economically weaker sectors to help those students in their studies. The formal announcement sent by the organisation responsible for the scholarship contains additional information pertaining to the scholarship programme.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date overview
|Article Title||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date|
|Organized by||LIC insurance Corporation of India|
|Last date to apply||18th December 2022|
|Organized in||All States of India|
LIC golden jubilee scholarship 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students can find the necessary eligibility requirements established by the Life Insurance Corporation of India for their LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship 2022 2023 in the advice supplied below. In this basis the LIC Scholarship 2022 selection list will be issued.
- Regarding Regular Scholar
Candidates who passed the class 12 examinations in 2021–2022, or its equivalent (Regular/Vocational), with at least 60% of the possible points are eligible to apply for the LIC Jubilee Scholarship, providing their family’s annual income does not exceed INR 2,50,000.Candidates who obtained at least 60% in their class 10 exams from the 2021–22 academic year, or its equivalent, and whose annual household income does not exceed INR 2.5 lakhs.
- For a special girl student
The LIC has included special provisions for girl child scholars in order to promote the education of girls. Girls who have passed class 10 examinations and wish to continue their education in a +2 format are eligible to apply for LIC scholarships 2022. If their family income is less than INR 2.5 lakhs annually and they intend to pursue higher education for no more than two years, they are eligible to apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date Scheme.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship apply online
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has outlined a few restrictions and limitations that applicants to the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship should be aware of. In the tips provided below, a few of the crucial terms and conditions have been mentioned. For more detailed information, students should check the LIC India official website.
- Private candidates are not permitted to apply for the LIC student scholarship 2022 if they are enrolled in part-time or correspondence courses.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 2023 is only available to one student per family.
- Candidates will be chosen on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship merit list basis . On the basis of declining order of marks earned, the selection process will be carried out.
- If a woman (unmarried/single/widow/single mother) is the only earner in the household, the top limit of yearly family income will be relaxed from INR 2,50,000 to INR 4,00,000.
- Students who passed their prior exam with at least 60% of the possible points, or an equal grade, and who meet the necessary income requirements will be given the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship apply online.
- Candidates chosen under the “Special Girl Child Scholar” category must earn 50% of the possible points in order to be eligible for scholarship renewal.
Ways apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The straightforward steps listed below must be followed in order to apply for this scholarship. Now we will tell you how to apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022.
- By clicking on the link provided above, you must first go to the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship’s official website.
- You will now see The LIC organization’s home page.
- Official Website for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Process
- You have to click on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online option found on the homepage.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Application Form for the GJF Scholarship Program
- Fill out the application form completely.
- You have to add your personal data and some information about your education.
- submit the application and upload your supporting documentation.
|Student Registration, Apply||Click Here|
|Check Instruction||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||Click Here|
Faqs related to LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date
What is the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 last date ?
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 Last date is 18th December 2022.
What is the official website of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022?
The official website of LIC is www.licindia.in Golden jubilee scholarship application form