Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 is one of the programmes included in the National Health Mission established to give pregnant women financial assistance. Only those who fall below the poverty level are qualified for this programme. Every willing aspirant must register in order to receive benefits from the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022, and registration is required. The programme is split into two sections based on pregnant mothers in urban and rural locations.
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 even though the federal government has made significant progress in improving the health and well-being of expectant mothers in cities and villages, more has to be done to ensure both the mother and the unborn child’s overall safety. The BJP government has made a significant step toward accomplishing this goal with the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2017. It will offer pregnant women financial and medical aid.
MSBTE Re Exam Result Date 2022
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022- overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Janani Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched Date||April, 2005|
|Announced By||Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh|
|Previously Monitored By||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Supervised By||Ministry of Health and Family|
|Works under the banner of||National Rural Health Mission|
Janani Suraksha Yojna 2022
Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram are Depending on where each person lives, the benefit amount will be divided. Both rural and urban areas receive varying amounts:
Urban Areas in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
The qualified pregnant women who reside in urban areas and are below the poverty line are given a sum of Rs. 1000/- under the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022, Urban Areas. After getting the reward amount, Asha will also contribute Rs. 200 and another Rs. 200.
Rural areas in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
According to the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022, Rural Regions, pregnant women who meet the eligibility requirements and reside in rural areas and are below the poverty level are given a stipend of Rs. 1400. In addition, Asha would give Rs. 300 additional and Rs. 300 more following receipt of the benefit sum in their
Janani Suraksha Yojana features
- Improving the situation for expectant moms – In Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 rural areas, there are not enough medical facilities available. The government will lessen the death rate of children with the help of the programme, in addition to lowering the mortality rate of mothers.
- Targeting the LPS – Although Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 programme has been implemented in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, its primary goal is to improve the situation in the Low-Performance States, including Bihar, Odisha, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, MP, UP, J&K, Chhattisgarh, and others. The campaign seeks to increase institutional deliveries’ popularity in these regions.
- Antenatal Check-up and post-delivery upkeep- All women who sign up for Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 programme will receive at least two Antenatal Check-ups, completely free of charge. This also includes postpartum maintenance. In addition, the ASHA and Anganwadi staff will provide them with associated services during the postpartum period.
- Tracking the cases – The micro birth chart will be created with the help of the medical staff. Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 will include details on the expectant mothers. A Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 card and an MCH card will be given to each registered woman.
- Primary function of ASHA and Anganwadi staff-The ASHA and the Anganwadi medical staff are the two main weapons that the system employs. These A Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 medical professionals will offer the pregnant ladies financial and medical support.
- Creating a bridge between the women and the government – The government cannot take anything until it is informed of the issue. The Anganwadi and ASHA employees will endeavour to close the gap between the two organisations and tell the government of the condition facing the expectant mothers.
- incentives for medical professionals – The national government has made the announcement that incentives will be offered to ASHA and Anganwadi employees for each case they address.
Eligibility criteria of the Janani Suraksha Yojana
- For BPL category –Only pregnant women who qualify for the BPL category and live in either urban or rural areas will be permitted to join in the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 programme. A Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 programme will target all uneducated and unequal women.
- Age-related restriction-Pregnant women will only receive financial aid from the central government if they are at least 19 years old. No one under this age limit may enrol.
- For institutional births only –All women who have signed up for the A Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 programme will only receive financial support if they give birth in government hospitals or any other private facility that the government has chosen. This is only for institutional births.
- Two children only –All medical and financial resources will be made available to expectant mothers only for the birth of two children.
- Birth of dead children – If a pregnant lady gives birth to a dead kid before or after giving birth to live children, those circumstances will be taken into consideration. According to A Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 programme, the women will receive the money they were promised.
Important documents required in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card
- BPL card
- JYS card
How to register in Janani suraksha yojana
- All interested candidates must first log in to the program’s official website and then select the “Apply online” link. Access to the electronic registration form or digital form will be made available by doing this.
- You can download and print this online form to complete the registration procedure offline. English and all regional languages are offered on the offline and online forms, respectively. One must select the “Download Offline Form” button in order to download the digital form.
- Many sections make up the form. There is a space in each section for entering a particular information. It is necessary to input details such the expectant mother’s name, home address, age, cast, annual income, etc.
- The candidate must examine the data for any potential inaccuracies after all the details have been input. The candidate must click the “Submit” button after reviewing the form and submitting all necessary papers.
- It will produce a code that needs to be written down for later usage. The JYS card will be generated once the authority has completed the verification, and it will be delivered to the candidate via mail or ASHA employees.
- The candidates must fill out a printout of the registration form with the necessary information in order to register offline. The form must be delivered to the ASHA or Anganwadi centres after being completed and all required legal documents have been attached for verification.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|