The HNBUMU 2023 Application Form has recently been invited by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical Education University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, to provide quality medical education to the students by providing better facilities and faculty. If you are also interested in getting admission in various nursing courses, you can now visit the official website @hnbumu.ac.in for BSC Post Basic BSC Nursing, Pre-ANM, and GNMMSc Nursing, etc. can get admission. However, you should keep in mind that your selection will be done on the basis of the entrance exam only.
HNBUMU 2023 Application Form
It has been received in the information that the Uttarakhand BSC Nursing 2023 Application Form will be issued soon through the online board for all of you; if you are also an eligible and qualified candidate, then now you can apply under HNBUMU, i.e HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University Nursing.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment
For the courses for which the entrance examination is conducted every year, the nursing entrance examination is conducted at the state level. Through today’s article, we are going to provide you with complete information about the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form, so we will advise you to remain last in this article.
Uttarakhand Nursing entrance exam 2023 Overview
|Article title||HNBUMU 2023 Application Form|
|Exam Name||Uttrakhand HNBUMU Nursing entrance exam 2023|
|Category||Nursing entrance exam|
|Authority||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University|
|Admit card release date||September 2023 Expected|
HNBUMU Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Now you can apply for B.Sc., i.e., nursing, and post-basic B.Sc. until the last week of May 2023. And for the exam date of B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, you can apply online by the fourth week of June 2023. In this sequence, according to HNBUMU Nursing 2023: Important Dates, the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form can be submitted for MSC by the last week of May 2023.
The exam date for MSc Nursing can be completed by the fourth week of June 2023. The applications for pre-GNM and ANM start in the last week of May 2023. And the exam date for its GNM and ANM is possible until the 4th week of June 2023.
Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2023 Guidelines
It has been received in the information that the application form for Uttarakhand Nursing is completely available on the official website. According to the Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2023 Guidelines, we will advise the candidates that they have to keep their complete documents ready before filling out their application form so that they can fill it out at their convenience.
Candidates are further advised to fill out the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form and, whenever they fill out their application form online, do not forget to check all the details once before submitting it. Applicants should provide such contact details as are in use. Your contact details are used to communicate with you.
Uttrakhand Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Many people have asked this question: “When will the Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Admit Card be issued?” Many times, according to the information that has been provided to us in this regard, your admit card for the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form will be issued in the last week of September 2023. The possibility is being expressed. Therefore, candidates must take a printout of the admit card as soon as it is issued and keep it with them till the completion of the admission process.
But at the same time, the candidates must ensure in relation to the Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Admit Card that all the details printed on their Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Admit Card are correct or not. Liaison with authorities and officials will have to be established, And on the day of the examination, you must bring it with you to the examination center.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Application Form and Fee
Note that you will be able to pay your application fee in any mode, online or offline. If you opt for offline mode for Uttrakhand Nursing 2023 Application Form Fee, then you have to pay the fee using an e-challan available on the official website, and vice versa if you opt for HNBUMU 2023 Application Form or Uttrakhand Nursing 2023 Application Form Fee online. If you do, then you will have to choose one option credit card, debit card, or net banking.
|Category||General OBC fee in Rs.||SC ST fee in Rs.|
Uttrakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Question paper category||MCQs|
|Total exam duration||2 hours|
|Marking System||+1 mark for each right answer
And negative marking system Not Applicable
- MSc Nursing:- Mental health, nursing Nursing, Education Nursing, Administration Community, Health Nursing Medical-Surgical, Nursing, Obs Gynae, Nursing Research and Statistics Nutrition, Child Health Nursing, Nursing Foundation, etc.
- General Nursing and Midwifery:- Elementary Mathematics, General Science Languages: Hindi and English General Studies or General Knowledge
- Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing:- Medical Surgical Nursing, Nursing Foundation, Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Maternal Health Nursing Psychology, etc.
- Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery General Science Language: Hindi General Studies or General Knowledge Mathematics B.Sc. Nursing, English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics
Steps to Apply Online For Uttrakhand Nursing 2023
- First of all, you have to follow the official website of the authority, which you will find in this article.
- As soon as you come to the home page of the official website, here you will have to click on the button for the Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 by going to the section for applying online for the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form.
- After which a new page will appear in front of you, from which you will see all the important and useful links related to the nursing entrance exam.
- After all this, now you have to enter your basic details to register by clicking on the new registration button.
- After which, according to Steps to Apply Online for Uttrakhand Nursing 2023, in the next step you will have to login by clicking on the login button and also entering your login ID, mobile number, and password.
- Once you login, you will have to enter your personal contact and qualification details here.
- In the next step, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their original, valid ID proof.
- And after uploading the documents, the application fee has to be paid.
- Lastly, after paying the application fee, click on the “submit application” button, take a printout of it, and keep it safe for future reference.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs related to the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form
When will the admit card for the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form be released?
The admit cards for the HNBUMU 2023 Application Form will be issued from September 2023 onwards.
What is the online website regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2023?
You will find a mention of the online website regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 in this article.