Counting of votes is going on in Gujarat for the elections held on the assembly seats. It is noteworthy that the counting of votes has started for the elections held on December 8, 2022 for the Gujarat assembly seats. It is noteworthy that in the first phase of elections, about 60 percent of people used their vote. And according to Gujarat Election Result 2022, in the second phase which was concluded on December 5, in which about 64 percent people have used their vote.
Friends, come to know that every update related to Gujarat Election Result 2022, which you are interested to know, you will get to see in this article today, so you will have to come till the last in this article so that you will get moment-to-moment information regarding Gujarat Election Result 2022 updates can be received.
Gujarat Election Result 2022
In fact, let us explain to you here that about 182 counting inspectors and 494 assistant election officers were called for counting of votes for 182 assembly seats in Gujarat elections. In view of the Gujarat Election Result 2022, if we talk about the security arrangements deployed at the counting place, then it is very important to explain to you here that a three-tier security arrangement has been made for the counting of votes.
However, as far as the Aam Aadmi Party is concerned, Arvind Kejriwal ji united the sky and ground to bring the Gujarat Election Result 2022 in his favor. However, it is very important for all the three national parties like Aam Aadmi Party BJP and Congress to do Gujarat Election Result 2022 in their control because for the Aam Aadmi Party it is a matter of lakhs of cells. And for the Congress it is a fight for survival, while for the BJP it is a matter of one thing.
How to check Gujarat election result 2022
If you are also interested in how I can get live updates of Gujarat Election Result 2022, then for this let us tell you that you can visit the official website of Election Commission of India results.eci.gov.in. And can get every moment update related to Gujarat Election Result 2022.
Election result 2022 Live
- According to the Election results of 2022 Live at 8:02 in the morning, the counting of votes had started and people were eagerly waiting for the initial trends.
- At 8:08 am, the counting of postal ballots for the Gujarat assembly elections started, in which the BJP saw its moon.
- At 8:14 am, the BJP is leading on 45 seats, while the Congress is leading on 13 and the Aam Aadmi Party has the lowest lead.
- Under the Elections result 2022 Live, when the initial trends came out at 8:21 in the morning, the BJP was ahead in 100 seats in the Gujarat assembly elections, while the Congress was ahead in 24, while the Aam Aadmi Party was ahead in only 3 seats.
- In this episode, at 8:25 in the morning, BJP got the trends on 110 seats.
- That means BJP got its majority while Congress got 24 and you got only 3 of the same 3 seats.
- At 8:27 am, the BJP was leading on 115 out of 182 seats, meaning the BJP was ahead of the majority mark.
- Congress got 30 and the Aam Aadmi Party remained the same.
- According to the Elections result 2022 Live, at 8:38 am, the BJP was ahead on 130 assembly seats, while the Congress got 49 seats and the Aam Aadmi Party got only 3 seats.
Assembly elections results Gujarat 2022
As per the information being received from the official sources, according to the Assembly elections results Gujarat 2022, BJP seems to be getting a majority, that is, there is a possibility of getting 131-151 seats in BJP’s court, while Congress will get 16-30 and The Aam Aadmi Party is being predicted to get 9-21 seats, here we can tell you by quoting the Assembly elections results Gujarat 2022 that in the last Gujarat assembly elections i.e. in the year 2017, BJP had won 99 seats.
This time BJP is getting an edge as compared to the last election. That means people are very happy with the work of the BJP. This time too, there is a wave of BJP in Gujarat under Assembly elections results Gujarat 2022.
Gujarat Election opinion poll 2022
We have received information through official sources that Gujarat Assembly Election Results are coming on 8th December 2022 from 8:00 AM. However, under the Gujarat Election opinion poll 2022, the public has put a stamp on which party is going to come into existence in Gujarat for the next 5 years.
And after some time the results are going to come in front of all of you. Here, according to the Gujarat Election opinion poll 2022, make it clear that the Bharatiya Janata Party’s undivided state has been established in Gujarat for the last 27 years. At the same time, this time the Aam Aadmi Party had put its full strength. And Congress is also running in the race to form its government. But according to the Gujarat Election opinion poll 2022, all the parties were blown away in the storm of BJP.
Gujarat Chunav Parinam 2022
- At 9:07 am, the Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Khamaria seat Isudan Gadhvi did not even get a lead from the BJP, Isudan Gadhvi was made the chief ministerial candidate by the Aam Aadmi Party.
- According to Gujarat Chunav Parinam 2022 at 9:20 am, BJP was leading in 136 seats, Congress was ahead in 35 seats while AAP was in a bad condition.
- Aam Aadmi Party was ahead in only 4 seats. Similarly, according to Gujarat Chunav Parinam 2022, at 9:25 in the morning, bjp was leading on 140 seats, Congress on 31 seats and Aam Aadmi Party had to satisfy only on 6 seats.
FAQs related Gujarat Election Result 2022
Which party seems to be winning as per the Gujarat Assembly Election Results?
According to the Gujarat Election Result 2022, the Bharatiya Janata Party is seen getting victory under the results of the Gujarat Assembly elections.
According to the Gujarat Election Result 2022, what are the moment by moment updates of the Gujarat assembly elections?
Under Gujarat Election Result 2022, moment by moment updates of Gujarat assembly elections have been made available to you in this article.