DRDO Recruitment 2023 has been notified among the eligible candidates waiting for their offer letters. We have updated all information of the District level Staff Selection Commission & Junior Engineer DLO. Stay connected with us to know more about this opportunity.
1061 CEPTAM 10 Admin and Allied positions have been officially announced by the Defence Research and Development Organization. The positions of Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade-I, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman are all vacant. As stated in the notification, the online registration process began on November 7, 2022, and will continue through December 7, 2022, at 5 p.m.
DRDO Recruitment 2023
On October 27, 2022, the Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) published the DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification. In the Admin & Allied cadre, there are a total of 1061 positions that need to be filled, according to DRDO CEPTAM. The DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin and Allied Recruitment 2022 application period will open on November 7, 2022, and close on December 7, 2022. For the DRDO Recruitment 2023 , we have covered all the pertinent information in this article, including the dates for applying online, the titles of the positions to be filled in the A&A cadre, the eligibility requirements, the application fee, the age requirement, etc.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Update
On November 7, 2022, CEPTAM activated the DRDO Admin & Allied Apply Online link on the DRDO website. Candidates must select three test centres when completing the DRDO Recruitment 2023 online application form.
On October 27, 2022, DRDO CEPTAM released the PDF for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates should be aware that this is a fantastic chance because there are 1061 positions that need to be filled. The official notification contains information on a number of positions, including the required qualifications and other crucial information.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Defence research and development organization|
|Application form filling start dates||7 November 2022|
|Type of job||Government|
|Application fees||RS. 100|
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Application fees
The application cost for candidates is one hundred rupees. Payment can be done online through UPI. Candidates who are women, SC/ST, PwBD, or ESM are not required to pay application fees..
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Salary
One of the main elements that draws candidates to any job profile is salary. Multiple positions are being filled by DRDO CEPTAM through DRDO Recruitment 2023. DRDO provides personnel occupying various positions with a variety of pay packages. Along with the base salary, the DRDO also offers a variety of benefits and allowances. Candidates who are hired as Junior Translation Officer and Stenographer Grade I will receive a base salary of RS 35,400–Rs112,400 for the duration of their employment.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Posts
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO-CEPTAM) conducts an exam every year for the recruitment programme, this year also they release the notification for over 1000 positions they are giving. The department has already started the procedure for an online application form on 7 November. The following positions are among the 1000 open positions:
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
- Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)
- Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)
- Store Assistant in English Typing)
- Vehicle Operator , Fire Engine Driver and Fireman
- Administrative Assistant in English Typing
- Administrative Assistant in (Hindi Typing)
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
You must adhere to certain requirements or specifications in order to be qualified to work at the DRDO Recruitment 2023.
- Indian citizens who wish to apply are eligible.
- Candidates who live abroad are ineligible.
- Candidates up to the age of 28 may apply.
- Candidates must have finished their first year of a recognised university’s bachelor’s degree programme in engineering or technology.
Steps to apply online for DRDO Recruitment 2023
- Apply online through the DRDO’s official website. (https://www.drdo.gov.in/)
- Select “Advertisement” from the menu. DRDO online application form completion
- Enter your password and email address.
- Select the JRP tab for recruitment.
- The tab for the DRDO application form will be opened for you.
- Enter the information about your educational background (university name, graduation year, etc.).
- Please carefully provide your contact information, including your address, phone number, and other information (check your spelling in the application form).
- Upload all necessary scanned papers (Educational qualification, mark sheets, etc.)
- Candidates must print the application form after successfully submitting it and ship it to the aforementioned address (To the Director, DRDO, Ministry of Defense, Center for Airborne Systems (CABS), Belur, Yemlur Post, Bengaluru-560037) in order to be considered.
- Candidates should retain a copy of the online recruitment application (in pdf format) and the acknowledgment sheet provided for future use even after finishing the online application procedure.
You must enrol first before completing the application form. Information like your name, email address, and phone number would be among the items you had to enter. Once you’ve registered, you can log in again to add more details like your contact details, educational background, and demographics.
You must upload documents such as self-assisted certificates, birth certificates, passport-size photos, and other supporting materials after entering all of your personal data. Final-year students would later be able to upload their interim or degree certificates.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|