You all will be very happy to know that the Central Reserve Police Force has released 9212 vacancies for technical tradesmen. Significantly, you can apply for CRPF recruitment 2023 from March 27; you can finally register on April 25, 2023. If you are also a 10th grader, then now, without thinking about CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023, you will be able to apply through an online medium. Candidates should note that only online applications will be accepted. Further, you can get complete information regarding the selection online exam (PST/PET) and medical exam through the CRPF’s official website @crpf.gov.in.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
As it has been revealed in the information, the Central Reserve Police Force has issued a notification regarding a CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 on March 15 in relation to 9212 new recruitments, in which applications are invited from both male and female candidates. which your selection will be after a written test, PST, PET, trade test, document verification, and medical examination.
Therefore, all of you interested candidates can submit your application forms starting March 27, 2023, by visiting the official website of the CRPF. If you are also one of the interested candidates, then by clicking on the link given below, you can be aware of the complete information regarding the CRPF Constable Recruitment Process PDF 2023.
CRPF Constable 2023 Bharti Overview
|Article title||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Constable (Technician and Tradesman)|
|CRPF Constable Registration Start||27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023|
|Selection process||Online exam
PST And PET
CRPF Constable Bharti 2023 Important Dates
|CRPF Constable Events||Dates|
|CRPF Constable Registration Start Date||27 March 2023|
|Last Date||25 April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||20 june 2023 to 25 June 2023|
|Exam Date||01 July 2023 to 13 July 2023|
CRPF New Vacancy 2023
|Posts Name||Male Vacancy||Female vacancy|
CRPF Constable Bharti 2023 Pattern
- All of you candidates must check the CRPF Constable Bharti 2023: Pattern issued by CRPF, which in fact tells you that in a computer-based test, you will have to go through an objective type paper.
- which will consist of 100 objective-type questions worth 100 marks.
- According to the information received from the exam pattern of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023, 25 questions of 25 marks each will be asked for the general intelligence and reasoning power test, preliminary mathematics in English and Hindi, and general knowledge and general awareness, etc.;
- In this way, 100 questions in total will be asked.
- The questions will be worth 100 marks, for which you will have 2 hours.
CRPF Bharti 2023 Syllabus
- English Literature
Basic Comprehension and Writing Ability Space Spelling, Idioms, and Sentences Synonyms Antonyms Idiomatic Use of Phrases and Words, Sentence Completion, Sentence Structure, English Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, Correct English Comprehension.
- Hindi Literature
Use of words, synonyms, synonyms, conjunctions, gender factors, similar and tad bhava grammar, word formation for compound phrases, etc.
Verbal Reasoning Series Direction and Distance Blood Relations Nonverbal Reasoning Matrix Paper folding, analogy, classification, coding, and decoding Venn diagram, word formation, etc.
- General Awareness
Important Schemes, People in the News, Sports, Articles, Economics, History, Geography, Science, Technology, Awards, and Honors Books & Authors Static GK, etc.
- Numerical Ability
Time and Distance, Averages, Mensuration, Number System: Profit and Loss, Ratio and Time, Ratio and Proportion, Calculation of Whole Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, Decimals and fractions and the relationship between numbers Discount Time and Work, Number System, etc.
CRPF Tradesmen Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, you must have passed a high school examination from a board or university recognized by the central or state government.
- According to the CRPF Tradesmen Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, if we talk about the age limit, the candidates should fall in the age range of 18 to 23 years.
- The age limit will be calculated from August 1, 2023.
- Relaxation of the CRPF Constable upper age limit will be given as per government rules and regulations.
- Under CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023, an examination fee of 100 will be charged from male candidates of general EWS and OBC categories, and no fee of any kind will be charged from sc-st and female candidates.
How to Apply For CRPF Constable Bharti 2023
Many candidates have asked us for information regarding How to Apply for CRPF Constable Bharti 2023, so for the convenience of such candidates, we have explained here the step-by-step process of submitting the application form in relation to CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023.
- Accordingly, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the CRPF, crpf.gov.in.
- As soon as you come to the homepage, you will have to click on the Recruitment tab here and click on the “View All” button.
- After that is done, you have to read all types of eligibility criteria carefully before applying online by clicking on the link Recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical and Tradesman).
- After this, you have to apply online with all your required details.
- Along with this, you have to upload copies of your documents, signature, and photograph.
- And they also have to deposit their application fee online mode.
- Lastly, after submitting the application, take a printout and keep it safe for future reference.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
What is the official website of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
The official website of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 has been mentioned to you in this article.
When is the CRPF Constable Exam Date 2023?
The CRPF Constable Exam will be conducted online from July 1 through July 13, 2023.
When can I apply for a CRPF constable post?
You can apply online for the post of CRPF Constable starting March 27, 2023.