The festival of Deepawali is going on and holidays have happened in a big way in this regard, so we are going to discuss in detail about Bank Holidays 2022 in front of you today through this article, as you know that the festival of Deepawali is with itself. With a large amount of holidays, if you also have any work related to the bank, then now you may have to wait for a long time, your wait will be in the context of Bank Holidays 2022 in Deepawali.
It is worth noting that according to the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India, that is, according to the holidays mentioned in the calendar of Reserve Bank of India, only 2 or 3 days out of the coming 10 days, the banks are going to open i.e. 8 out of 10 days the banks are going to be closed. And here one more thing is worth noting that according to Bank Holidays 2022, weekly holidays have also been included here To know about Bank Holidays 2022, stay with us here in this article Bank Holidays 2022 from start to finish.
Bank Holidays 2022
If you have any work related to the bank, then first you should get the information from home because in the month of October, there is going to be a total of 21 days of bank holidays, although it is not necessary that under Bank Holidays 2022. All holidays in every province to be implemented, friends. Here it becomes necessary to tell you one thing that the festive season brings only holidays with it, although holidays are very good, but due to Bank Holidays 2022, your work also gets spoiled. For this it is important that you decide this first, that is, make sure that when Bank Holidays 2022 is going to fall, you get information about it through the annual calendar holiday list of Reserve Bank of India i.e. Bank Holidays list.
Bank holidays 2022 Overview
|Article title||Bank holidays 2022|
|Holidays in October and November||21 days and 10 days respectively|
|Holidays scheduled by||RBI|
Diwali 2022 bank holidays
As per the official notification of RBI i.e. Reserve Bank of India, information is being received regarding Bank Holidays 2022, the banks are going to remain closed for 6 consecutive days. We will tell you in what context these 6 days of the bank holidays 2022 are going to be closed.
- The Bank is going to have a weekly holiday on 22 October 2022 due to the fourth Saturday.
- On 24 October 2022, Diwali Puja, Lakshmi Puja, Kali Puja, Narak Chaturdashi is going to be a bank holiday.
- On October 25, 2022, there will be a bank holiday on account of Govardhan Puja.
- If we talk about October 26, then on October 26, there is going to be a bank holiday on the occasion of Bhaiya Dooj.
- Similarly, on October 27, Lakshmi Bank will remain closed for festivals like Bhai Dooj and Chitragupta Jayanti.
- On October 28, the bank is going to be closed on the occasion of Chhath Puja and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Jayanti.
- These bank holidays are going to be different in different provinces.
- That is, it is not necessary that all holidays be implemented in all provinces.
Full list of Bank holidays in October 2022
- October 1, 2022 will be a holiday due to half yearly closing.
- Which Durga Puja i.e. Maha Ashtami will be a holiday on 3rd October 2022.
- October 4, 2022 will be a holiday for Durga Puja Mahanavami and Shankardev’s birth anniversary.
- October 5, 2022 will be a holiday of Dussehra i.e. Vijayadashami.
- Durga Puja Dashain will be a holiday on 6 October 2022.
- On October 7, 2022, Durga Puja will also be a Dashain holiday.
- October 8, 2022 will be a holiday to commemorate Eid-e-Milad i.e. the birthday of Prophet Muhammad.
- October 13, 2022 will be a holiday for the holy festival of Karva Chauth.
- 14 October 2022 will be the holiday of Eid e Milad ul Nabi Jumma. On October 18, 2022,
- There will be a holiday in the celebration of Kati Bihu.
- October 23, 2022 will be a holiday on account of Dhanteras.
- On October 24, 2022, there will be a holiday for Diwali,
- the holy festival of Lakshmi Puja. Govardhan Puja will be a holiday on 25 October 2022.
- 26 October 2022 will be a holiday on the occasion of Vikram Samvat New Year Day and Bhai Dooj.
- 27 October 2022 will be a holiday on the occasion of Chitragupta Jayanti and Bhai Dooj.
- October 31, 2022 will be a holiday to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and Chhath Puja.
Bank holidays in November 2022
Many times it happens that people do not know which day will be a bank holiday 2022 , they do not have any idea about this, so in the absence of this information, they go to the bank and they have to return on the opposite foot, that is why you have to Today we are talking about Bank Holidays 2022 with reference to Bank holidays in November 2022. Banks are going to be closed in the month of November for about 10 days (Bank holidays in November 2022).
Bank holidays in November list 2022
- Banks will remain closed on 1 November 2022 on account of Kannada Rajyotsava.
- Sunday will be a weekly holiday on 6th November 2022.
- Banks will remain closed on November 8 on account of Guru Nanak Jayanti, Kartik Purnima, Rahas Purnima Wangala Festival, as part of bank holidays in November 2022.
- On November 11, 2022, there will be a bank holiday on the occasion of Kanakdasara Jayanti.
- The second Saturday of the month will be a holiday on 12th November 2022.
- November 13, 2022 will be the pass of Sunday 7th.
- Sunday of 20 November 2022 will also be a weekly holiday.
- Seng Kutsanem festival will be a holiday on 23rd November 2022.
- 26 November 2022 will be the fourth Saturday of the month.
- 27 November 2022 Sunday will be a weekly holiday.
- Here we will tell you one thing that all the holidays are not necessarily implemented in all the provinces simultaneously.
FAQs related Bank Holidays 2022
Q 1. What is the official Bank Holidays 2022 schedule ?
Ans. The Bank holidays 2022 Schedule is provided for you in this article .
Q 2. Who schedules bank holidays?
Ans. Bank holidays are decided on the basis of the annual calendar of the Reserve Bank of India.
Q 3. For how many days in total there are going to be bank holidays in October and November?
Ans. There are going to be a total of 21 days and 10 days bank holidays in October and November respectively
Click Here for Home Page