AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2022-23: Seat Allocation 2023 for the AP Law Exam (Released on January 2)on official website @lawcet-sche.aptonline.in. On January 2, 2023, representatives of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) announced the allocation of seats for the AP LAWCET in 2023.
The AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023 is now available to candidates who have used their web option lawcet-sche.aptonline.in for selection and change. You can verify and download your AP LAWCET Allotment List 2023 by using the direct link that has been set at the bottom of this page. The sections that follow have more information regarding the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result.
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2022-23
You guys can learn vital information about the reporting date dependent upon this AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result from the parts below. The AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result Download Process is also available for your reference. You can download your AP LAWCET Seat Allotment 2023 by simply following the instructions listed below.
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result Overview
|Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Counselling Name||AP LAWCET|
|AP LAWCET Allotment of Seat Release Date||2nd January 2023|
|Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Declaration Method for Seat Allocation||Online|
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result Important Dates
The AP LAWCET Seat Allotment 2023 is now available to applicants who used their Web Choices selection for admission to the exam. Your AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result is easily accessible by clicking on the exact link provided below. The APSCHE officials lawcet-sche.aptonline.in further advise that applicants should self-report and report to the colleges they were assigned to. We’ll provide more information and announcements whenever the authorities publish the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment 2023 on their official website.
|Start Date of Registration||December 3, 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||December 10, 2022|
|Document Verification||December 4 to 12, 2022|
|Web Options of Registration||December 28 to 30, 2022|
|Seat Allotment||January 02, 2023|
|Reporting by Candidates to Colleges||January 03 to 07, 2023|
|Start of the academic year||January 04, 2023|
How to apply for for AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Counselling
The processes listed below can be followed by candidates to finish the AP LAWCET 2022 Counseling Procedure:
- View the URL for the official webpage @lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Fill out the necessary information and create an account on the website.
- Pay the Rs. 1000 non-refundable counselling fee (Rs. 500 for candidates who are SC or ST).The page for selecting an option will open after successful registration.
- Enter your login information and choose the college, courses, and stream from the list of available colleges and courses in the order of your desire.
- Candidates can choose a college and a subject based on where they place on the merit list.When a submission is successful, an OTP will be issued to the candidate’s registered mobile number, allowing them to submit their selection.
- The candidate’s mobile number will receive confirmation of the course and college.
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Eligibility Criteria
Once registration for counselling was complete, each registered candidate was required to look up the requirements that the authority had established for all applicants.
- Candidates must possess the same degree, whether they studied for three or five years to earn their LLM, LLB, or both.
- Those who have pursued an LLM and fall into another category must have received at least a 50% grade in college or university.
- Candidates who are SC, ST, or OBC and have completed an LLM must have received a college or university GPA of at least 45%.
- Candidates from another category who took the LLB 3 years/LLB 5 years (degree/intermediate) course type needed a score of at least 45%.
- Additionally, candidates for the BC category must have received at least 42%.
- Candidates who fall under the SC/ST category must get a minimum GPA of 40%.
- Candidates who do not meet the requirements are not eligible to fill out the form, but if any candidate does so after they have been disqualified, the authority will still disqualify them.
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result
All of the qualified candidates have received an allocation letter and an invitation to the counselling process. The allotment letter will appear in front of candidates after they log in and submit their information on the website. Make sure to print it out as well as download it.
The allotment letter must be brought by the candidates both on the day of the counselling appointment and the day they report to the assigned college. All candidates are required to report to the assigned college with their documents and the allotment letter in hand.
|Check Result||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQ Related to AP LAWCET Seat Allotment
When will the 2022 AP LAWCET First Round Seat Allotment Result be publicly released?
Ans. The results of the first round of seat allocation for the AP LAWCET exam were released on January 2, 2023.
When must the candidates report to the designated colleges?
Ans. By January 10, 2023, candidates must report to the designated colleges.