Air Force Non Combatant Recruitment 2022 – The “Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022 Notification” is a call for applications from individuals with the necessary educational credentials to fill open positions as an agniveer non-combatant from October 16 through October 25, 2022. Candidates who are interested in Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022 opportunity may apply offline for Air Force Non Combatant Recruitment.
Candidates should read the information provided here and the official Indian Air Force notification for Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022 before applying (IAF). At the end of this article, you’ll find a list of all the relevant links about Air Force Non Combatant Recruitment.
Air Force Non Combatant Recruitment 2022
Intake of Non-Combatants in the Air Force 2022 .The Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant post notification was recently released by the Indian Air Force (IAF). On October 15/16, 2022, a newspaper published an official notice with information about the positions. Candidates who meet the requirements can submit an application for the Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2022. The official website for applications is https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/. The following contains all the details on the Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022. Visit the official website or read the official notification for more information.
Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment overview
|Department||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment|
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th October 2022|
|Last Day to Apply||25th October 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||To be notified|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
How to Apply for Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment
- Check out the Air Force Agniveer Noncombatant Recruitment Notification for 2022.
- From the aforementioned link, download the application form.
- Fill out the application and attach all required documents.
- Application for the written examination admit card must be submitted with a self-addressed envelope and a Rs. 10 postage stamp.
- Send the Application Form along with all other necessary paperwork to the address provided below.
- Only one location may receive applications from candidates.
- The position’s application cutoff date is October 25, 2022.
Physical Standards for Air Force Agniveer
- Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 centimetres
- Minimum expansion range of the chest: 5 cm
- Weight: Suitable for height and age.
- PRK/LASIK Corneal Surgery is unacceptable. Visual specifications as specified by Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidates must have normal hearing, defined as the ability to hear a forced whisper from 6 metres away with each ear separately.
- Must have healthy gums, good teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points
- 6-kilometer run to be completed in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- In addition, candidates must complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats in a maximum of one minute.
How to Complete Air Force Agniveer form
The formatted applications may be submitted by regular mail/drop box to/at any of the following addresses:
- Addresses to be delivered by or before 25 October 2022.
- Candidates may only submit an application at one location.
- Applications Submitting to multiple addresses will result in rejection.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Document Verification For Air Force Agniveer
Candidates must present the following materials:
- High school diploma / matriculation certificate.
- Recent passport-size colour photograph.
- The consent of a parent or legal guardian is required for candidates under 18 years old.
- Aadhar Card as identification when reporting for the Selection Test.
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya are required to bring any other valid ID.
Army Agneepath Job Title
Non-combatant in the Hospitality or Housekeeping streams.
Age Restrictions for Air Force Agniveer
- Agniveer ranges in age from 17 years and 6 months to 23 years.
- Age Requirement: 17.5 Years
- Age limit: 23 years.
- Between the ages of 31 December 1999 and 30 June 2005
Air Force Agniveer application fee
There will be no application fee for any category.
Air Force Agniveer Qualification
Candidates must have completed Matriculation or an equivalent examination from a COBSE member education board.
Date to Remember for Air Force Agniveer
- Apply Date 10.2022
- Last Date 10.2022
- Exam Date Available Soon
- Admit Card Available Soon
Process of Selection for Air Force Agniveer
- Examined in writing
- Stream Proficiency Examination
- Physical Examination
- Document Validation
- Medical Evaluation
- Written Examination:
- Subjects Marks
- 10th grade general English
- 10 General Knowledge
Agneepath Bharti Yojana Salary
- First year: Rs. 30,000/- per month (in hand: Rs. 21,000/-)
- Second Year: Rs. 33,000/- Per Month (In Hand: Rs. 23,100/-)
- Third Year: Rs. 36,500/- Per Month (In Hand: Rs. 25,580/-)
- Fourth Year
- 40,000/- per month (Rs. 28,000/- in hand)
- Exit after 4 years for Rs 11.71 lakh as part of the Seva Nidhi Package
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
Air Force Agniveer Noncombatant Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. What is the deadline for applying for Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The deadline for applying for Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment is October 25th, 2022.
Q2. How to Apply for Air Force Agniveer Non-Combatant Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates may apply offline using the application form attached to the above URL.