The Abha Health Card Download , Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, aims to offer health card benefits to India’s less fortunate inhabitants. This card is called the Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA). It is a specific type of health ID card that is connected to a person’s mobile phone number or Aadhar card number. It will enable the generation of a UHID number, a 14-digit health identity number. If you meet the requirements, you can download the ABHA Health Card download from the official website i.e. ndhm.gov.in.
Abha Health Card Download
Hospitals, clinics, and other providers of healthcare services accept the ABHA Health Card download as payment. Lab results, medicines, consultation details, and diagnoses are all accessible to the patient digitally. Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the Yojana in 2022, and as of this moment, approximately 10 crore families are registered under it. A person can receive health benefits worth up to Rs 5 lakh with the aid of this card. Apply right away for an Ayushman Bharat Card if you are qualified and don’t already have one. Abha Health Card Download process given below.
ABHA Health id card download pdf
Citizens can easily complete the ABHA Health Card download pdf India Login 2023 process. Second, users of healthid.ndhm.gov.in can log in using the number on their Unique Health ID Card to access their Health Dashboard. Making a National Health Card and logging in using your Health ID Number are both extremely easy processes. Use your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, mobile number, or driver’s licence. Visit Healthid.ndhm.gov.in to log in and choose the ABHA Health Card download PDF option for your digital health card. Save all of your medical information online on your digital health card so that you may share it with whomever you choose. Abha Health Card Download benifits given below.
ndhm.gov.in ABHA Digital Health Online Apply 2023
|Article Name||Abha Health Card Download|
|Name of Scheme||Digital Health Card|
|Incorporated by||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Started by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Digital Health Card Registration 2023
|Documents||You can Generate Health ID via your Driving License or Aadhar Card Number|
|Purpose of Digital Health Card||To Avail Government Health Schemes through Single ID|
|App Name||NDHM Health Records|
|Date of Start||27 September 2021|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|Health ID Card Online Apply Portal||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
|Ayushman Bharat Portal||ndhm.gov.in|
How to apply for ayushman bharat health card online
The steps for applying for an Ayushman Bharat Health Account are shown below (ABHA). You can rapidly apply for an Ayushman Bharat health card online by following these steps. The actions are listed below.
- Candidates must first go to the official website.
- Click on “Create Aadhar Number” now.
- Please enter your aadhaar number or cell phone number, as appropriate.
- Following that, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter your contact information, including your address, your family’s information, and any other needed information.
- now send the information
- The ABHA Card Number will now appear on your screen.
ABHA Health Card Benefits
There are numerous ABHA Health Card Benefits 2023; for your convenience, we have listed each one below. After viewing the ABHA Health Card Benefits 2023, make sure you create your Digital Health Card on health.nrhm.gov.in.
- You may save all of your diagnostic reports and diagnoses on your dashboard and access them from anywhere using your 14-digit health ID, which is the first advantage of the National Digital Health Card ID.
- To get the finest consultation, provide any doctor your health history.
- You will have your own medical history in this type of digital health record.
- Your health records are your property, and only you have the right to share them as you see fit.
- To access information at any healthcare facility, an OTP is necessary.
What documents are needed for health card
You might require the following ABHA Health Card documents in order to complete your Digital Health Card ABHA Registration 2023.
- Aadhaar Card, Phone Number, Birth Certificate, and Address
- The registration of a digital health card in 2023 can also be done using a PAN card.
- Thirdly, using an Aadhar Card is optional; you can even use your mobile number if you don’t have one.
- A valid ABHA Health Card document for the registration of a digital health card in 2023 is a driver’s licence.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding ABHA Health Card
What is the Digital Health Card’s helpline number?
You can contact us for free at 1800114477 to receive any kind of assistance.
What paperwork is needed to register for a digital health card in 2023?
At healthid.ndhm.gov.in, you can register for a digital health card by providing an Aadhar card, mobile phone number, or driver’s licence.
How Do I Download the Online PDF of the ABHA Digital Health ID Card?
One can successfully get the ABHA Digital Health ID Card 2023 PDF from healthid.ndhm.gov.in if they have registered there.